Monday, March 9, 2015

So this is goodbye

As many of you know, this last year has been all about change for me and my family. Relocation, family, friends, church....it's all been new and constantly moving. We have lots more coming this year for our family and to be honest, it's enough to rattle my nerves but in such a great way!

I've done digital design for 8 years, I truly love doing it as it helps express a part of me. Where I was living before, it was my means to sanity- the creative outlook that helped keep my spirit going and also seemed perfect as it was also bread on the table for my family. 

Now however, with everything else that has changed, design has become harder and something I just rarely seem to find the time or motivation for. My creative outlook is different, my goals have changed and well, it seems to be the last bit of our "old life" that we are hanging on to. 

So now it's time to embrace change fully, to truly expand my wings and take a huge leap of faith in a new outlet to see just how far I can stretch the limits. 

My shoppe will close on March 15th at Midnight EST. 

There is a 50% off sale until then to grab up anything you may want before they are gone for good. 

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Sweet-Digi-Scraps/



I don't know where the road will lead, but I have faith it will be an amazing journey!
Thank you to everyone for all the support, love, friendship and memories shared in the last 8 years. I will forever be grateful for you and this experience. 

Who knows, maybe I'm just on a detour and will be back later on....I just know it's time to follow the winds and see just what I'm really made of :D

4 comments:

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in your new direction :)

Suzanne said...

Liz, You have been on my mind. So sorry to see you leave the design world. I love your style - you are such a talented designer. But I know you have been through so much lately. It's good to step away and reevaluate your priorities with your kiddos as you establish new roots in Montana. I wish you well and hope that you drop a line on the blog to give us updates on how you're doing! We will continue to be here :)

Web Services said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared with us. different web designs

skybird said...


Thanks for posting this useful content, Good to know about new things here, Let me share this, . cisco training in pune