Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

 2014 is here! Any big plans for the year ahead? Resolutions made already? OLW picked out?

This year, I am only picking a word to live by....taking lessons I learned in the last year forward and striving NOT to be a new me...just a better one :D
Today, to prepare, we did some hair cutting :)
Dallas got a nice trim (although I did mess up a few times....thank goodness it's not too noticeable) 
And I myself chopped 6 inches off:D

The kids all came together and made goals for 2014 tonight. 
Collectively they want: 
To explore more places this year, like New Jersey (totally made me chuckle)
Be nicer to each other
Help more people when they can
Do good in school
Bake more cookies (This has been one each year LOL)
Have more fun with Mommy :D

Tonight we celebrate (as I am blogging before the ball drops) 
We've dressed up, and broke open LOTS of glow sticks. My house is covered in glowing dots- which is actually pretty amazing looking. It's like we have walked out into the stars. 
We have drinks ready and confetti and we're playing games together. Sparklers are ready for the midnight strike. 

We're adding a new piece to our tradition and will be jumping off the banister at midnight too. Thanks to Johny, this is suppose to help give you a jump start in to the new year. It will be fun to jump anyway you look at it.

I did my 2013 recap a few posts back- and brought forward the 2014 VIP post. 
Enjoy everyone- I'll be back tomorrow with a new gift and my goals for the new year :D
~*~sorry this link expired~*~
PLEASE NOTE: This link will expire January 1st at 11:59 PM EST. 
After that point, it will be placed into the shop and a new gift given.
For those that missed the previous two days of catch up- here's what was hiding inside: 
This coming week I'll be bringing lots of goodies your way- A new Creative Call will be posted (TOMORROW YAY!) and someone is about to become the 2014 VIP and win all my products from next year :)
*Please check the previous post for details on the VIP raffle!* 

Here's to a fabulous 2014 ahead :)
Much love and hugs,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments:

Grá O'Neill said...

Happy New Year! Thank you for the gifts :)

fl_connie said...

Happy New Year! Hope your party was nothing but fun! I personally was asleep before 10, lol! thanks for the goodies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gift! Happy New Year!

Betty

Stacey said...

Happy New Year! thanks for the awesome gift! New Jersey, thats too funny, well the superbowl will be played there this year, so thats something - LOL - sorry, I'm late posting my thank you, but needed a nap badly. We were up to 6am, well my hubby worked so I got there at about 1145pm and being the manager he didn't get out the the restraunt till 2am, so thats when we really started celebrating.