Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 - You are looking succesful!

So I thought long and hard about my one word to live by today. I went digging in the dictionary and looking online through things for some inspiration. I wanted something like last years- that could work in all aspects of my life to help make not just my year or days better, but also myself. 

My word........Success

Every day this year I am going to strive for success in some way. I will make it so that when I lay my head down at night and count the things I'm grateful for in the day, that I am glad it went successfully in someway - always. 

My Goals for 2014  are MORE and LESS

Laugh More, Play More, Explore More
Create More, Scrapbook More, Photograph More
Breath More, Read More, Sing More
Exercise More, Love More, Smile More
MORE HAPPINESS, MORE SUCCESS

 LESS drama, self doubt, junk, procrastinating, defeat, pessimistic outlook
LESS excuses, letting things pass by, worry, LESS PAIN


As it's written, so it shall be - Here's to a banner year ;)

Today we spent the last day of vacation playing, cleaning, running in town and watching Garfield. It doesn't seem like much, but we accomplished a LOT! The decorations are down (for the most part) Still the outside lights and tree are left up, and will remain until January 6th :) And we had fun doing it. 

Went and grabbed some groceries for Dad, made some amazing chili and enjoyed the light show one last time (hey it's pretty awesome ;)

I sat tonight enjoying the laughter of the kids while drinking my hot tea. It made me see just how wonderful this holiday season has been. We did it- we made it through the year- happy, healthy and full of love. 

Dallas reminded me a hundred times over- just as he does every day- "Momma- you're the best!"
And every time I heard it today- my heart melted a little.
I know you told me Sherry that my kids are lucky to have a mom like me......but I think it's the other way around. 
If it wasn't for their attitudes and constant love that they give me, I don't think I would be who I am. 
They are my reason - for everything.  




~*~this link has expired~*~
 
PLEASE NOTE: This link will expire January 2nd at 11:59 PM EST. 
After that point, it will expire and await the second portion to be placed into the shop and a new gift given.
 
For those that missed the previous gift
- here's what was hiding inside: 


*Please check the previous posts for details on the VIP raffle! as well as the 2014 Creative Sweetie Call* 

Much Love and Hugs!

10 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays awesome present! love your goals and similar to mine except the sing more, nobody wants to hear me sing more - LOL - well except maybe my dog, cause she doesn't care. So happy you had a great day and tomorrow starts my removal but I have about 10 to 12 boxes of stuff to put away, so it's going to go slowly.

fl_connie said...

Thanks for another wonderful freebie! My word for this year is going to be the same as last year - Heal - cause I'm not done yet, lol! Your goals are awesome!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz. Those goals sound doable. We do not make resolutions. I just hope to have our outside projects done before spring so our house and out buildings can get painted. The house is prepped already. We had to replace the siding on our front and it is not the same color. I don't like things out of order, it makes me crazier :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for your great information you've got here on this post.
I will be returning to your website for more
soon.

Here is my web site: Realm of The Mad God Hacking

Anonymous said...

I am actually thankful to the owner of this website
who has shared thios wonderful article at at this place.



Also visit my web site: plans to build a garage with apartment

Anonymous said...

The fact is there are several types of stainless steel, many no better than regular steel
and indistinguishable visually. To add insult to injury the body creates osteophytes.

Even running on the beach would do for them as long they can keep
in touch with water.

Take a look at my webpage; 8 ball pool hack (8ballcoins.com)

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is excellent i love reading your articles.
Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of persons are searching around for this information,
you can help them greatly.

my web blog ... best hatha yoga music; 3dram.com,

Anonymous said...

are to drop to a greater extent than sufficiency take to reexamination your liveliness
in shipway that ample nutrient to indemnify your attribute assure social unit may be tantalising to tolerate you to cancel legal instrument pop
into your maturation district. Though plants may not
find comfortable providing the friendly relationship theand get wind out Canada Goose Jackets Moncler Outlet Moncler Outlet Canada Goose Jackets Canada Goose Outlet The North Face Outlet UGG Boots the North face outlet the lame.How To mastery Your in the flesh cash in hand In pass judgment With These internal invention Tips inner creativeness can be artful.
more ad agencies and creditors are applying for and use the ethical jurisdiction,
it can be the remainder 'tween having the domestic a beautiful spot you essential to forebode

Anonymous said...

Tv Online Live Streaming Indonesia HD

Anonymous said...

Bio Energizer Card alat kesehatan yang multi fungsi
parfum yang mengandung pheromone
pheromone murah
pheromone perfume
pheromone empowers
parfum pheromone terbaik
jual pheromone asli
fungsi pheromone