Sunday, December 1, 2013

The countdown begins!

It's finally here, and to be honest I think I have missed the blogging a lot. I got excited to know that it's on my daily schedule again "no if ands or buts" lol. Things have been a bit crazy this year (when aren't they?), but in such a good way. A lot of things have changed in our lives (for the better) and well, I have a feeling this holiday is going to be a great one. 

I have created today's advent post just below this one, that way the full introduction is available with the gift, and those that are pro's at this won't have to re-read ;)  I can't believe this is the 7th year! Either I'm getting old or....yep, I'm getting old! 


I'll be updating a lot in the days to come and I'm sure we will encounter a few 'happenings' or two in the making. This year however, I cross fingers for NO glitter events, NO Tree fallings and NO chewed up items. I am hanging onto every inch of hope I can that they are avoided...but with my household I expect the unexpected LOL. 


For those rejoining again for another go of holiday cheer, gifts and ooppsies - I've missed you! I'm really looking forward to our stories again this year. This has truly become one of my favorite ways of celebrating the holidays and I hope it brings you some joy too :) 


Much Love to you all and here is to another fabulous fun year!!

See you tomorrow!


OH And just so you know (A little shameless promotion here ;)
The $1 Blitz in my store continues today and tomorrow. 
I have 4 new releases and several others for just $1. 

Thankful HeartMerry Kissmas
 

Sweet Inspirations - Holiday BluesFrosted SplendorFrosty Flakes Alphas
Holiday Magic Alphas Falling 4 You - Sweet Inspiration Falling 4 You
My Hero Counting Blessings Alpha SetCounting Blessings
Clean Slate Prince Charming Sweet Inspirations - Charming

No comments: