Sunday, December 1, 2013

So it Begins!!

This is the 7th year of sharing holiday memories with you and I am excited more so than ever.  So many amazing friendships and stories come from this event that it just, well it warms me with the spirit of Christmas :)

This is the month where I give back to you. As a thank you from both me and my family for all the support through this amazing craft throughout the past years. (Besides, who says kids are the only ones that get to have all the fun with the holiday countdowns?) 

Each day I will be bringing you a brand new gift, a surprise that will be available to download for 24 hours (The time frame for the matching day in December per EST)
Each night at midnight EST, a new gift will go up, and the prior day's gift will be revealed. Each gift will remain hidden (with some exceptions to software or craft specific things) As I like to keep the surprise part of 'unwrapping' a gift- What can I say, I embrace the inner child ;)
The entire month will bring you a mix of kits, alphas, templates, projects and more. 
My hope is that by the end of the event, you will have a wonderful new scrap stash to bring in the new year with. AND hopefully help you create some wonderful holiday gifts as well. 
I will also be posting several tutorials throughout the event this year, for quick and easy gifts and scrapbooking tips. 

With 24 days until the holiday.....


THIS GIFT HAS EXPIRED


To those new and old alike, welcome to the Sweet Digi Scraps Advent and 12 days event. I hope you enjoy the gifts this year. 
 Thank you all so much for your support and friendship throughout the past year!!
Much Love and Hugs!

17 comments:

Sue said...

Couldn't wait for December to roll around! And I'm downloading right now and will go immediately to unwrap my presents!! Thanks so much for doing this again in 2013!! I appreciate your generosity and love to read about your kids antics! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this fabulous gift!!

Betty

Meg said...

Been looking forward to this all year. Thank you for being so awesome!

Lori T. said...

Thank you very much!

teresaj said...

Thank you so much. This puts me in the holiday spirit every year.

Stacey said...

thank you so much! so enjoyed last year and looking forward to this year!

Grá O'Neill said...

Thank-you, can't wait to unwrap :)

Shawna Wakeley said...

Thank you so much for your most generous gifts.

Becs said...

Thank you!!

lauriewe said...

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

Jewel said...

I look forward to this each year. Downloading now! I'm on freebie wifi this year as my family is living in a hotel while our condo is repaired - yikes! Fingers crossed we are home for Christmas. No decorations or tree right now ... so this is the only thing I can do for Christmas. Thank you for being here for me!

Demetria said...

thanks so glad I was able to get in at the beginning this year! Merry Christmas!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz, this is my favorite part :) You and your (kiddo) stories are so wonderful to read about. Hope you Dad is doing well. This is my 4th year following you...

fl_connie said...

Thank you, Liz. I hope your holidays are as wonderful as they can be!

Rylea said...

Can't believe it is already this time of year again. It should still be September for me as I am not ready for it to be December. Where did the year go? Zip Zip Zip GONE!
Thank You for the gift

Pam K said...

What a lovely gift! I love the colors. & thank you for leaving up the first day; I didn't see the notice yesterday ... but I'll be sure to visit each day. You are so generous! Thank you!!