Thursday, December 19, 2013

Only 6 days to go!

  Wrapping has commenced :D I even conned my baby brother into helping me out YAY! 
No, I actually went up and took decorations and lights up to finish up decorating dad's house and he said he would. *Whew* That's a little bit of a load off. 

I have a night full of photo editing and crafting to finish. I figure I can alternate between the two and hope that it makes it go by faster LOL. 

I took some time out this afternoon to sing a little. I recently stumbled upon a new artist and his music has been stuck in my head. Plus I have missed practicing with Jake. Now that little Lucas has come along, we haven't practiced- Which I completely understand :) I just needed a little music fix...and something to keep me prepped for the shows coming after the first of the year. 
(So in case you want to hear how the voice has come along in the last year......I'm sharing :)

Tomorrow we are getting everything ready for the girls' Christmas parties at school. 80 treat bags to fill o.O And then it's more checking off on the 'to-do' list. Getting so close and I'm getting so excited!!
 
With Only 6 Days left until Christmas.....

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 19th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given.
For those that missed yesterday's gift,it was an exclusive alpha that is still available in the previous post.

Much Love until tomorrow!

13 comments:

Rylea said...

You have a beautiful voice girl.The song is awesome...thanks for sharing, and for the Christmas gift. I have got all my decorations up ready for company to arrive. Merry christmas. Luv ya

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for another day. Glad you can keep track of all the goodies. Glad you got some help with the wrapping. Have a great night.

Lori T. said...

Thank you~

Crystalnva said...

That was great I had wondered if you were still singing..THANK YOU ;~}

Suzanne said...

What a treat to hear you sing! You have a gorgeous voice. Don't let it go to waste!! ;) Thanks Liz!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Betty

Pam K said...

Your post says that yesterday's alpha is still available in the previous post, but when I check it says the post has expired? I checked yesterday, & it had already said it was expired ... & today's post was not up yet - have I missed it? I hope not!
I have enjoyed seeing what gift you have given us each day - your gifts are lovely. Thanks for sharing your creations; it's been fun receiving the daily gifts. Thank you!

Dawn said...

Thanks for the lovely download. Great voice too - thanks for sharing that! I am determined to have all the wrapping done by tonight - even had a good friend pop over with emergency sellotape :)

Grá O'Neill said...

Thank you :)

Peggy said...

What a beautiful voice Liz!! thanks for all gifts you have given us. Merry Christmas.

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays awesome gift. 2 more gifts to finish tonight, then Post Office tomorrow - ughh - not looking forward to that. then a ton of wrapping to do before saturday.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...