Friday, December 20, 2013

Only 5 days left

Just a quick post and run tonight o.O
I managed to finish getting some stuff done, wrapping well under wraps and even the crafty gifts half done YAY! But tonight I am under a mess of hot glue, flowers and ribbons as I'm trying to finish up the treat bags for the girls school parties tomorrow. Need to get things laid out for the "Polar Express" trip in their jammies and still in the midst of baking too. 
OH- and I'm practicing singing tonight o.O Yup, it's here....Right around the corner. 
I'll have lots of pics and a better update post tomorrow - I'm sure the post will be a doozy LOL.
With Only 5 Days left until Christmas.....

sorry this link has expired

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 20th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given.
For those that missed yesterday's gift,it was an exclusive paper pack that is still available in the previous post.

Much Love until tomorrow!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

Shuckclod said...

Your making your way it sounds. Thank you again for today's gift...

Dawn said...

Many thanks!

Lori T. said...

Thank you!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU :~}

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Betty

JeannieK said...

Many thanks for the days DL! Wishing you and your family a very special Christmas and healthy New Year in case I don't get back to check your blog before year's end!

Stacey said...

thank so much for the awesome gift! I have almost all crafty things done, just an hour or 2 of baking left. but the wrapping oh my so much to do!