Wednesday, December 11, 2013

only 14 days left!

Alright, I'm a wuss. More so than the average man I do believe. (At least this year I seem to be) 
Usually I tough the flu out- don't let it get me down too much- but dang if I haven't whined like a babe with this run in with it.  I say YES, I do in fact want a medal dang it! LOL
Really- It's wrecked my bones and joints, I think this is a sign that I'm getting old. o.O I knew it was coming - but it doesn't make me any happier about it LOL.

It was a snow day here, so no school. I couldn't be bothered to move from the couch much- I just hurt way to much. So the kids also had a "do what you want" kind of day. 
It worked out well I must admit. Roxy fixed everyone breakfast, the kids munched like crazy, BUT on fruit and veggies and they all pretty much got along too. Ana did lunch, and then they all chipped in for dinner tonight and helped me make quick taco salad. 

Dallas asked me this afternoon (after curling up in his comforter) "Mom, do I look like a hotdog?"
Me: Oh yes, the most delicious kind
Roxy "He needs ketchup and mustard mom!"
Which ended up in a battle of who could grab the bottle before Dallas could be covered LOL.
I don't think he'll ask if he looks like a hotdog anymore LOL

I missed snuggling the new addition to my circle of family. 
One of my best friends Jake's baby- Lucas James. I got pictures sent to me, so I got to vicariously love on him ;)


I said I would get the videos for my tutorials done today- but again I fail. We attempted this evening, but between the cat/dog fight that took place, the millions of coughs that happened in the background and spilled drink incident....we gave up! lol

It will have to wait til the kiddos are back at school so I can find some quiet time to get it done. 

In the meantime- this is the Christmas Blitz download.
IT IS FULL OF ITEMS FOR HYBRID AND PRINT crafting. 

With 14 days until the holiday..... 

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 11th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, here is what was hiding inside!

  
Much Love and Hugs- Until Tomorrow! 
*don't worry- I masked up LOL*

5 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Sorry you are not feeling well still. Don't worry about the videos, take care of yourself. Thank you for the goodies...

Lori T. said...

Thank you!

Dawn said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!

Betty

Stacey said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow - so sucks to be sick, but glad you got a family day - due to snow - we have none. I think in our history there only been 1 snow day in Vegas. Lucas, is an angel!