Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One Week Left

Alright ladies- time to get super serious here! Just 7 days left...and for some of us even shorter for other family celebrations.  So fess it up.....How behind are you REALLY? LMAO
I sat and did a roll call tonight on all the gifts, and did the whole checking the list. I can actually fully say happily that my list is covered! Everything asked for is either done or on it's way to the door in the next few days :D We adopted someone for Christmas this year on a whim last night, and I even got that shopping covered! NOW......the reality is I still have the homemade gifts to finish up and tied with really pretty/fancy bows. I have some book covers to finish and well....Yea I'm there are the procrastinated WAY too long point LOL. 
I still have baking to finish, cleaning to do, all the wrapping, shopping with/for Dad, decorating the rest of dad's house and then Oh yea- Those stinking crafty gifts. BREATH! LOL - 7 days...we can do this!!
Today, I at least accomplished checking off my shopping list fully. So I'm counting a win :)
It's funny my music was mentioned yesterday, as today I went with Jake (my guitarist friend) to go visit another friend we hadn't seen in a VERY long time.  It was a nice pre craziness relaxer- as we also went out to eat and enjoyed LOTS of music and singing. Bring it on Christmas, I'm ready to roar ;)
Tomorrow- it's my holiday to-do list and a photo shoot :D I'm doing baby Lucas's and my kiddos Christmas photos. I can't wait to get my snap on.  
With Only 7 Days left until Christmas.....

sorry this gift has expired

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 18th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given.
For those that missed yesterday's gift,here's what was hiding inside:

Much Love until tomorrow!

7 comments:

Lori T. said...

Thank you! And I have just a few gift cards to pick up and holiday shopping will be complete. :)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz. Sounds like your going to busy for a few more days. Have a great Wednesday.

Crystalnva said...

Busy busy busy no wheres near done .....THANK YOU ;~} Liz for todays goodies..

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

Betty

Dawn said...

Thank you - had my last pre Christmas friends party today - just carol singing on Christmas eve left. Family arrive Monday.

Stacey said...

thank you so much for another awesome gift. Everything i'm buying is waiting to be delivered, finished that on Monday. The craftsy gifts I've finished 5, and only a couple more to go, but then the wrapping - Oh NO haven't started. LOL

Nancy said...

Thank you!!