Sunday, December 22, 2013

Only 3 days left

I am doing it again :( I'm sorry - I got into some impromptu house renovating today and well....Yea it's taken over and will be all night long. 
So over the summer I ran across this deal to grab up LOADS of wall paper for a really good price. I think like 20 bucks for over 30 rolls of wall paper. Anyways- the bargain lady in me couldn't pass it up because I thought, "I'll need that someday- I just know it"
Well that someday was today. After lots of decorating at my dad's house- I realized something just wasn't right. Something didn't give it the magic sparkle that made it look really 'pretty'. And then tadda- it hit me. There are two walls at dad's house that were wall papered by my mom about 20 years ago when they first moved in. And well....it'd seen it's better days for sure. I never really took note until trying to admire the decorating we had done. 
Either way, I mentioned the fact that I had some....and dad's face lit up :) I knew then that he would like it to be done, so that's what I'm in the process of right now. 
So I'll update again later on, once I've finished this little side project for him. 
Plus side- Baking is completely done (even twice over since the dog got into the cookies I made and I had to REMAKE them o.O)
Wrapping is 3/4 done- still a bit to go, but it will be done tonight after I'm finished papering the walls 
AND - Dinner stuff is in the bag :D I'm looking at light and it's B E A UTIFUL!
Hope yours' is just as well! And for those traveling this weekend, be safe and enjoy your Christmas celebrations!! 
With Only 3 Days left until Christmas.....


sorry this has expired

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 22nd 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given.
For those that missed yesterday's gift,it will be revealed after today's expires.

6 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz... I think you need a long hot bath with headphones when the Holidays are over :) Have a great Sunday.

Crystalnva said...

Slow down ;~} THANK YOU ;~} for day 3..

Netsky said...

Thank you so very much for these lovely freebies. You are so generous to us. Merry Christmas!

Dawn said...

Thank you - so clever - I can't paper for toffee - even when I'm not in a Christmas panic!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays gift! How awesome all you do for your Dad - my Dad is miles away in Hawaii.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download. Time is certainly flying by...