Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve is here!

It's Christmas Eve!!! YAY! It's here- ready or not ladies ;) 
 
First to clear things up- Yesterday's gift was NOT a repeat gift. It was, in fact the second template for the double take set. So for those that downloaded and kept/opened you now have both templates :)
 
I didn't spend the day exactly how I had planned- Because that wonderful pizza that we enjoyed yesterday....well it tore us all up today. So I spent the day with upset tummied kiddos (which didn't last more than a couple hours) Then after papers spent the evening with Dad helping him through it. Thankfully it seems to move  quickly an already he and everyone else is on the mend. 

But guess what that means? OH yes, another year I am going out on Christmas Eve with dad for shopping. I think I should just chalk this up to tradition - since we've been doing it so long LOL. Thankfully I got the rest of the stuff out of the way already :)

In the midst of caring for the ickies, I managed to get my bird prepped, plates prepped, dinner items for todays visits done and everything in lined :) 

Today starts our celebrations, as we are doing a little birthday party for Snowbell (our Christmas baby from last year) then dinners for the kids' other side of the family and then our annual Christmas eve run (of course dad's shoppping too LOL)

So I will be taking the break starting now and be back after Christmas. Tonight's gift was a prior release in my store that retired out this year. We love Dr. Suess and read a few of his books today while lounging around- so it just seems the right kit to pass along. 
Here is the preview, in case you already have or so you can see before downloading todays gift. 

With Only 1 Day left until Christmas.....

 

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 25th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given.
For those that missed yesterday's and the prior gift, here is what those two days had in store. 



I wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas!!! I will be back on the 26th and the 12 days of Christmas will commence. 


I hope that your time is filled with love, smiles, kindness and things that make the heart happy. If you have no plans and aren't doing anything- Just take some time for YOU- Do something you enjoy- however small or big. Maybe a nice treat of warm tea and a relaxing bath, or watching the sunset in the park. 
I hope that the time that comes, brings your soul some joy!

Much Love and Hugs!!!

17 comments:

Conny said...

Thank you so much for all your wonderful Freebies !!! Merry Christmas :-)

Shuckclod said...

Sorry you got a food bug. My DH is not feeling well either. We are still going to do a ham and the rest of the goodies. Have a wonderful eve and xmas day. I know your Mom will be with you and mine with me. Thank you and Hugs.

Lori T. said...

Merry Christmas to you & yours. :)

biche57 said...

thankk you very much ))) and merry christmas !!!!!!

mhreen08 said...

Thanks for all the freebies! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

thank you and merry Christmas to you

Grá O'Neill said...

Merry Christmas and thank you :)

Pam K said...

Thanks for all the freebies this month ... it's been fun to see what you've "wrapped up" for us each day. I hope you have a chance to just sit & enjoy the day with your family. Merry Christmas!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!! Merry Christmas!!

Dawn said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!! My parents and son arrived yesterday despite the severe storms so ours has already started!! Many thanks for the downloads - your work is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the kits and templates you have so generously given this year! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Thank you so much for ALL the wonderful gifts!

Betty

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts!! You are truly a miracle .. I don't know how you fit everything in, and still remain smiling!! I too have had tummy upset the last couple of days; bad timing hey?? I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful, memorable and very Merry Christmas :)

Stacey said...

thank you so much for today's awesome present!! I wrote you regarding the blog win.

Merry Christmas to you all!! Hope you get your shopping finished quickly!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thank you so much! You have been so generous, you deserve some time off. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your kindness.
I appreciate that you not only share your designing talents, but also the wonderful stories from your life.

Great inspiration.

Anon