Saturday, December 21, 2013

4 days to go!

I'm BEAT- seriously. I got the cleaning done today. By cleaning I mean the serious deep down every inch spring cleaning kind of clean. GRRRRRR is what I have to say to that. My muscles ache from scrubbing and climbing up and down all afternoon. 
Plus side is- it's DONE- Decorating DONE
Dad's house is all ready. 
You know, I'm beginning to really feel the exhaustion setting in from going back and forth from house to house getting them ready for the holidays to hit us. Good thing tomorrow we can all sleep in :D
The kids helped me like mad tonight, and are all out like lights, hopefully they too will want a nice loooooooooooong sleep.  After they wake tomorrow, we are going back up and finishing baking and cookie decorating- AND The traditional ginger bread house tomorrow with a visit to the courthouse for the house lightshow tomorrow. Can't wait :)
I'll do my updating in a seperate post tomorrow morning, I just want to shower and curl up in a ball and find visions of dancing sugar plums and such. 
Hopefully everyone's cleaning, wrapping and such is coming right along. We woman are super woman you know- I don't know how we all manage to multi task and get it all done in the hustle and bustle- but here's to us!! KUDOS for being all kinds of awesome :)
I can't believe I'm about to say this.....but
With Only 4 Days left until Christmas.....

sorry this link has expired

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 21st 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given.
For those that missed yesterday's gift,it will be revealed after today's expires.

8 comments:

Sherry said...

I agree on the Super women....we can and will do it all in order to make things happen. So happy you got it all pulled off. I had no doubt it would not happen. Thanks ever so much...and hope you got my card. You Rock!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz... Glad your all done cleaning. My DH will ask what can I do? I say stay out of my way :) We women are Super. If the roles were reversed we would be screwed. Have a good sleep, hope you took a pain pill before, so you don't wake too sore.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Dawn said...

Thank you!!

JeannieK said...

Liz, you wear me out just reading all that you do! Wish I was home to do some cleaning, decorating, etc. Thanks for part 2 - today's dl!!

Anne Sheely said...

thanks for the awesome gift! glad you got your cleaning done. Got half my wrapping done, will finish tomorrow - I can see the finish line, that's the main thing. off to celebrate my sisters b-day. it's the 17th, but we waited till the weekend.

Stacey said...

thanks for the awesome gift! glad you got your cleaning done. Got half my wrapping done, will finish tomorrow - I can see the finish line, that's the main thing. off to celebrate my sisters b-day. it's the 17th, but we waited till the weekend - sorry I was longed in to my wrong email. Anne's my middle name, but it's for personal.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download.
I hope you managed to get that sleep-in...