Friday, December 6, 2013

19 days left o.O

Tonight I'm late, and I'm sorry- But it's with good reason :)
I got the news this evening that a wonderful new bundle of joy is well on it's way here!!! My best friend is having his first son, any minute- literally!!
Which means I'm about to be an auntie again!!!

I am on edge, he's definitely on edge- Just waiting on the call :)

I did watch the Sound of Music Live special tonight, to help get my mind off and to help keep me crafting as well.(I liked it- not as much as the original, but it was good) AND  I managed to get a handful of my clipboards done today 


But after the show was over, he stopped over for some music and a little chat to help calm the nerves. Just waiting on the phone  call to say "Meet me at the hospital" AGH!!! So exciting. 

Roxy is feeling much better, she still stayed home today from school- as did Stevie (4 down now! lol) But everyone is on the mend and it looks to be a nice healthy day tomorrow *Crossing fingers*

Snow is suppose to be on it's way here and already I can feel the temperature drop. Which probably means school will be delayed or cancelled tomorrow (Yay for another long weekend) 

Anyways- to the part you're all waiting for. 
I'm off to try and rest for a bit and stop biting my nails. 
Hopefully I will have pictures of a wonderful new bundle very soon ;)

  With 19 days until the holiday..... 

sorry this gift has been opened

this is part one of a new collection coming your way :)

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 6th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, here is what was hiding inside!

 It is now in the shop for just $1.

  http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Back-2-Basics-Elements.html
Which coordinates with the prior two gifts as well
Each being just $1 in my shop currently.
Much Love and Hugs until tomorrow!

12 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Thank you liz for another wonderful gift. Glad the kiddos are getting better. The clipboards look great. Have a great night.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thank you for the lovely gifts :)

Anonymous said...

thank-you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great gift!

Betty

Dawn said...

Thank you - hope the little ones get better soon!!

Nancy said...

Thank you!

Scrumptious said...

Thank you for the continued festival of goodies! Everything has been delightful!

Rachel Hewett said...

Hi I am wondering if I can get these emailed to me. I am layed up in a hospital bed and cant collect them daily. As I have only my mobile. I am hopefully out by monday but am missing out on the daily downloads.
Curlew64@bigpond.com

Rachel

Rachel Hewett said...

Hi I am wondering if I can get these emailed to me. I am layed up in a hospital bed and cant collect them daily. As I have only my mobile. I am hopefully out by monday but am missing out on the daily downloads.
Curlew64@bigpond.com

Rachel

Stacey said...

thank you so much for another fantastic gift! do hope everyone feels better soon! Of course this time of year being at home is more fun! Congrats to the new little one of your best friend. My sister friend is adopting and the twins were born a couple of days ago, she can't wait. two little angel girls! they are still in ICU being a little small but healthy otherwise!

TiggerRD said...

I missed seeing the Live Sound of Music, but hoping to catch the encore performance. I have read that it is hoped this will become an annual Christmas showing, like the original Sound of Music, so I'm sure I'll catch it at some time.

Missed today's goodie--but still reading, so wanted to say hi and let you know (again) that I do enjoy your posts! And...I'm already behind on my December album--geesh, it's been busy the last few days!