Saturday, December 7, 2013

18 days left!

 Only 18 days!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
Where the heck did time go? And who stole the time machine?

Seriously, I'm a little scared with the number being so low. I still have some shopping to do, NO lights up outside (And actually thinking about skipping it all together at this point)
I have Christmas dinner items to get still and NO wrapping done!
WHERE DID MY TIME GO!! LOL

On the flip side though, I am fairly happy with how the holidays are panning out. The kids are on the up and up once again :) YAY!
It's beginning to look like Christmas with all the white stuff falling everywhere and the moods around have just been wonderful. 

We spent the evening catching up on the Walking Dead's 4th season. I'm not a huge fan of this myself (o.O I know- say it ain't so!!) But Roxy and Stevie are addicted and well, I just buy into their loving it :) Needless to say- we're ALL shocked with this last episode. WOW!!!!

I'm still on call for the sweet little Lucas Tyler to come into the world. By the AM he will be here regardless and I can't wait. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE a new baby smell :)

Tonight- it's crafting all night as I have a bizarre in the morning to attend! I can't wait to spread some of my holiday crafty goodness out to others for the holidays. 

Tomorrow, it's all types of wonderful family fun planned! So be ready for lots of pics ;)

With 18 days until the holiday..... 

 

sorry this gift has been given

this is part two of a new collection coming your way :)

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 7th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, here is what was hiding inside!

It will be placed into the shop along with the rest of the 1000 words collection once it has all been revealed.


Much Love and Hugs!!!

*TOMORROW- There will be a couple of drawings for some extra sweet digi goodness- Stay tuned!*

10 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 7... We don't bother with outside lights anymore. DH hates to put them up and take them down and our PG&E more than doubles. Have a great night...

Suzi said...

Thank you for the wonderful gifts! :)

Anonymous said...

thank-you so much. happy holidays.
from jg (moltenwavesatyahoo.com)

Lori T. said...

Thank you!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Betty

Nancy said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the fabulous gifts. happy holidays
from jg (moltenwaves@gmail.com)

Stacey said...

thanks for another awesome gift! haven't watched walking dead either, but hubby does and is pissed he has to wait to February for the next episode. Time is going much to fast for me!

marlah24 said...

Thanks for all the awesome gift.