Sunday, December 8, 2013

17 to go!

O-H ohhhh no :( 

I'm an Ohio State Fan and late tonight because the win streak is over, no championship here :( Sniff Sniff

ANYWAYS- Today was a crazy day. 
Dallas now has it again, BLAH- Someone spare the lysol PLEASE!
The girls were full of pep and energy though, and helped lots with crafting and our deep winter clean. 

We watched the new Disney Planes movie tonight as a thank you for helping me out today. LOTS of crafts went out the door. 

I'm beat, so it's a short post tonight. Tomorrow I'll be back with lots of pics and some tutorials as well :) 

*AS PROMISED HOWEVER*

I have a few winners tonight. 

SO STACEY, LORI T. AND NANCY please email me at
sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com with the subject line BLOG WIN and I will get you ladies your $10 gift cards to the shop :)

With 17 days until the holiday..... 

 

sorry this gift has been given

this is part three of the new collection coming your way :)

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 8th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, here is what was hiding inside!

It will be placed into the shop along with the rest of the 1000 words collection once it has all been revealed.


Much Love and Hugs!!!

12 comments:

Lori T. said...

Thank you!!

Grá O'Neill said...

Thank you :)

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches....

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 8... Have a great day.

marlah24 said...

Thanks so much for all the wonderful Christmas gifts. They are very much appreciated.

Dawn said...

Love it - thank you and now I want to watch PLanes too and we haven't got it (plus with no children in the house anymore it looks bad - I'll have to borrow some LOL)

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much!!

Nancy said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for another lovely Christmas gift!

Betty

Mary said...

Thank you Liz!

Stacey said...

Woohoo! I'll email you tonight - thank you so much for today's awesome gift. I do hope everyone feels better soon - no fun to be sick during the holidays! I always get a scare when I visit and see how few days are left - need to get my decorating done and start crafting - LOL

Scrumptious said...

Thanks so much!