Thursday, December 12, 2013

13 days to go!

  No videos again today- I ROCK!!
Which actually I feel like I do today, even without getting video tuts done. 
After I got the kiddos off to school this morning, I skyped with my friend from over the water. * I know he really was just checking to make sure I haven't opened my package yet- AND regardless of how stinking tempting it may be, I have resisted. :) 



After our chat, this momma went for a power nap. I needed it, I still felt a little like crud. And TADDA! When I woke it was like magic. Not a full 100%, but heck I'll take 80% any day!! Especially since Miss Ana's Christmas program is tomorrow night :) 

We went out for a drive to see the lights after the girls finished their paper routes. (To make up for mom being a lump on a log for the last two days) I packed up some hot chocolate and french toast sticks to enjoy while driving by the houses that actually accomplished what I failed at this year LOL. *Gotta love having warmy gooey breakfast for dinner :)

Of course, we hit our most favorite place to visit tonight too. This place REALLY goes all out and we just love it to bits. 
*Sorry for the cruddy snaps from the phone*

 (it's about a full football field + some length full of lights and sounds and scenes. A real treat)

And when we got back, they were out like lights (well the kind that are out in the dark, not the Christmasy kind LOL)So they're all snuggled cozy together on the bottom bunk (2 are hidden, but I promise they're there, along with a plethora of baby dolls LOL)




So tomorrow I will bring the videos for sure, as I am finishing them up tonight. Along with some uber cute pics I am sure of My little elf putting on her school Christmas program. 

I can't wait!!! It's finally getting to me, that excited Christmas itch that has me jumping for glee like a little kid :)

With 13 days until the holiday..... 

sorry this gift has expired

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 12th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, it is still available in the post below.

  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a Total off note, I was invited to a formal black tie New Year's Eve party!! This is a FIRST for me. A first time getting all gussied up since my High School Prom, and I actually have a sitter!! I am beyond excited and can't wait for that to happen either- And can't wait to share, because well......You know me ;) I love to blog about my daily doings during the holidays LOL. 
When was the last time you went to a black tie affair? I'd love to hear about it, get me geared up for my own night on the town :) 
Much Love and Hugs- Until Tomorrow!

6 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Glad to hear your at 80% maybe 85 by now. I like breakfast for dinner sometimes. Thank you for another day, loving everything so far :). Enjoy the program tonight.

Dawn said...

So pleased to hear you are feeling better. I love Christmas lights!! I got my letters and cards all posted last night so that is a weight off my mind and I think I feel more Christmassy now too. Thanks for the lovely download!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are feeling much better!
Love the Christmas lights.
Thank you for today's gift.

Betty

Crystalnva said...

Congrats on feeling better and feeling the Christmas rush now.Are you shopping now for your "Black Tie " upcoming ? I luv getting all gussied up I do complain at first ~~ the dress type girdle is not helping me breath at all and why can`t I wear flats cause the heels torment me but usually after a few glasses of wine Im good ;~}...Bless good wine ;~}... THANK YOU ;~} bunches for the great DL`s

Lori T. said...

Thank you!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the awesome gift! so glad you're feeling better. Been years since I been to a black tie event. Those lights are awesome!