Saturday, December 28, 2013

1,2,3 Let's get it going.

Since I am late on getting the 12 days started- I'm going to do the catch up in the next two days here with posts. Those that read my muse and daily blogging/recap- you can find all that wonderful stuff in the post below. (I have lots to share again ;)

The way the 12 days gifts work is basically the same as the advent- With the exception that all of these gifts are brand new and will be valid ONLY 24 hours before being put into the shop. 
I previously hoped to make this a morning thing- but it turns out we're hitting the midnight EST routine with this as well. 

I truly hope to take the joy of Christmas into the new year once again. I hope you enjoy!

~*~Sorry these have expired~*~



PLEASE NOTE: These links ALL will expire December 29th at 11:59 PM EST. 
After that point, they will expire and await for tomorrow's series to be gifted then placed into the shop.

This coming week I'll be bringing lots of goodies your way- A new Creative Call will be posted and someone is about to become the 2014 VIP and win all my products from next year :)

10 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you.

Nancy said...

So sweet of you! Thank you!

Pam K said...

What a fun gift! :) Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Happy Birthday!

Mary said...

Thank you! You are so generous and I love your kits.

Sherry said...

Your giving never ends.....I hope you had a wonderful celebration today. Wished I could of been there to give ya a hug. MUAH!

Stacey said...

this is awesome! thank you!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies you gave us over Christmas. You're like the energizer bunny.....the gifting goes on and on. Your generosity and kindness is most appreciated. Please let us know when your gifts go to the store and which store because I am missing a few. LUV your creations. Happy New Year to you and your family. Keep safe and healthy.
Steffie

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! I do hope your day was special!