Friday, December 13, 2013

12 days til Santa comes!

  And the Grinch's heart grew 10 sizes today.....
Okay I wasn't all Grinch like, but I was just barely getting that warm ooey gooey wonderful Christmas joy feeling. Something seemed a miss, and maybe it was the sickness? Or it could be because this year it is completely different than any year before, Not really sure what the blame was. 
In any regard, tonight Ana's play seriously turned it all around. 

I cried like a babe, both because I was so stinking proud of her and because the play was about having Christmas spirit.
 Joy, love, laughter and family. All of which I am extremely blessed to have and enjoyed the over abundance of it tonight. 




My dad went with us to watch her program, and well, it was just an awesome family night all around. 

After her play, we all sat in the van for almost 2 hours before coming inside. I know this is weird, but I wanted a moment of just our voices- our talking and US together. Without even the idea or thought to turn on something around for noise or entertainment. No need to go find lights or anything of the nature - JUST US. 

First was the staring contest....Oh yes, we totally did this- and I lost. It doesn't help that I had Dallas under my face trying to poke at my eyes to force blinks (little stink LOL)
Then "Eye-Spy" O yes, I lost that too, miserably. Roxy's pretty good at finding the tiny things and keeping us guessing. 
By the time we got done with 20 questions....the whole van was fogged up inside from our hot air, so OF COURSE we had to draw on the windows. I'm pretty sure every inch of window was smeared to death, but dang if we didn't have fun laughing and chatting it up while doing it. 
*Well worth it for all the windexing that will have to take place tomorrow*

I made out all the Christmas cards for the girl's customers, and even plan on baking tonight. The spark is here in this house and dang I love it!!

With 12 days until the holiday..... 

  sorry this gift has expired

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 13th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, it will be revealed after part two expires later tonight. 

 
  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all so much for your continued love, support and comments. It really does mean the world to me, and is why I keep doing this year after year. I love you all and cherish all that you share with me, and the fact that you allow me and my designs to become part of your own stories. 
With Much Love and Hugs!! 
*tuts will be in a separate post later today*

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Thank You Angelgirl and love you, we do. I look forward to reading your blog and living vicariously though your beautiful children. Dang if time has not passed rather quickly and well.....I have never been as blessed as having you to call friend. You have always been special....in more ways than one. XOXOX

Shuckclod said...

The Van time sounds so sweet. What a great memory you created. The kids are becoming older and more easy to take care of, so you sound like you are enjoying them more. Thank you for another wonderful day. I am collecting the numbers too and putting them in the kit to remember.

Lori T. said...

Thank you! And "van time" sounds absolutely fantastic. Glad everyone had such a great time. :)

Crystalnva said...

Great memories..THANK YOU ;~} bunches....

Dawn said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gift!
You certainly know how to make some great family moments!

Betty

Stacey said...

Nothing like awesome family time. Spent my weekly friday visit with my sister, shopping, eating, chatting. we always have so much fun. Glad you had an fun time. Thanks for another fantastic gift!