Saturday, December 14, 2013

11 Days to go!!

Christmas wrapping has begun, no more laughing no more fun......
I'm kidding of course, because I actually enjoy wrapping presents. The amount of them...not so much, but the making it pretty- Hey, that's my kinda thing :)

I drug out all the gifts I had bought throughout the year today. I started with bits and pieces in January. Just a little something  here and there when I seen it, the kids said they liked it, or it was on sale. I figured that would help cut down on my 'headache' come Christmas. 


It was a wonderful idea- except I really need to keep better track of what I buy LOL. This should keep me busy for a while though ;)

We went out and grabbed up all the Christmas dinner fixings early today. Got my Bird and my Piggy in the freezer - the only thing left to pick up is fresh eggs and veggies (which I'll grab next week) 


I'm feeling pretty accomplished actually. Baking is already started and I'm hoping that getting all the 'prep' work done this weekend will set me to have a smooth sailing vacation with the kiddos come the big Holiday. 

Tomorrow we're going to visit ol' St. Nick and have breakfast with him, then going out and passing out cards to spread the holiday cheer. Should be tons of fun :)

With 11 days until the holiday..... 

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 14th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, it now in my shop for just $1.

 
  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This BIG Bonus of the night was finding brand new Christmas lights while digging out all the gifts I had hidden all over :D :D :D
So tonight, I'm pushing the present sorting off to the side and going outside to put up the Christmas lights. Crossing fingers I get the outside looking sparkly and fabulous in time to surprise the kiddos tomorrow night when we get back ;)
With Much Love and Hugs!! 

7 comments:

Scrumptious said...

Congrats on getting so much done today, that must feel great after being so sick. Thanks for the continued parade of goodies!

Shuckclod said...

You still sound so busy :) Thank you for another day. Enjoy the day and night.

Dawn said...

Thank you for the gift - hope today is both fun and productive!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches...I do that with gifts also and sometimes I forget where I had hid some and find`m during the year..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this beautiful gift!

Betty

Stacey said...

Thank you for the awesome gift! Always great to find new light - I found new Icicle lights in mine, but I still need to put them up - the ones I have up are dark in places - LOL. Take a picture of the outside if you get it done.

Lori T. said...

Thank you!