Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 days down.

  I'll be a monkey's uncle......I got it :( 
Usually I don't get sick, not to THIS degree anyways. I knocked on wood and took every precaution, but sure enough the germs finally made their way to me. 

So now, everyone is on the mend and all better- Except for mom. 
What?! WHY!?! I can't be sick- there is WAY too much to get done still. Yet all I feel like doing is dying. It's creeping achy pains all over and my eyes haven't stopped burning. Nevermind the elephant that keeps wanting to bounce up and down on my chest. 

This morning, I was A-OKAY. Went to the store and grabbed up all the stocking stuffer candies and such and did all the 'non-perishable' shopping for Christmas dinner. I finished up some crafts when I got home and was feeling pretty darn awesome about the progress made. 

Sure enough though, when I got the girls ready to go do their paper routes...I felt it. Like death rushing over. 
BLAH and DOUBLE BLAH!
To this I say bah flipping hum bug indeed. 

So anyways, we went back to the store to get more Gatorade,
 since the kids has demolished all I had bought before. 
I picked up Red, Blue and Green- Isn't that usually like lime, or apple flavored?
So I crack open the green and go for a gulp (Yea I know this isn't smart in anyway, shape or form) BUT MAN - Did I EVER get a payback. 

WHO IN THE DARN WORLD THOUGHT LIME CUCUMBER WAS A GOOD IDEA?
Better yet- WHO LIKES the taste?
Don't get me wrong, I like cucumbers, usually with some short of dressing etc. But to DRINK them?
I PASS! ROFLMAO

So needless to say, Video tutorials were put off yet again, And tommorrow- Come snot or burning fever I'm getting them done! LOL
Kids promised to help, this should be interesting o.O

 With 15 days until the holiday..... 

Please note - each day's download will remain valid for 24 hours.
*With exceptions when noted*
  Today's gift will be up Until December 10th 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

For those that missed yesterday's gift, here is what was hiding inside!

It will be placed into the shop along with the rest of the 1000 words collection once it has all been revealed. You should now have these parts of the design.

  
Much Love and Hugs- Until Tomorrow! 
*don't worry- I masked up LOL*

16 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh no hope that you feel better soon. Nothing worse than being sick over the holidays with so much to do all the times.Thanks for tonight gift. Tree got found and will decorate it Wednesday when other things are taken care of...THEN maybe I will get caught up. LOVE YA

Scrumptious said...

What a drag! I hope you feel better soon! Thanks so much for all the wonderful gifts.

Lori T. said...

Thank you & I hope you feel better soon!

Shuckclod said...

Sorry you got the sickies Liz. Gatorade comes in like 40 flavors now. I have to make sure I get plain orange and yellow only for DH. Get better girlie. Thank you for today's gift.

lauriewe said...

take care of you- gatorade can be tricky!!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches......

Dawn said...

You're dying and you're still blogging and dishing out freebies! You deserve a medal! Thank you and here's hoping the Christmas faries take pitty on you and magic the germs away :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh - feel better soon! Thank you for today's gifts!!

Pam K said...

Oh, no! It's awful when a mom gets sick; especially at this time of year. Thank you for posting today's gift & if you can't get to tomorrow's we will understand ... take care of yourself!!

Nancy said...

So sorry to hear that you're sick. I had to giggle when I read your story about the green Gatorade! Can't believe that they make such a flavor. Hope that you're feeling better soon. Thanks for another wonderful goodie!

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Feel better soon! Also, this should ensure a healthy household at the holiday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure do hope you feel better soon!
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us another wonderful gift.

Betty

Robinsismai said...

Oh Liz! I sure hope you start feeling better soon. Crud, crud, go away!! Thanks so much for the gifties.

TiggerRD said...

Feel better soon!
And don't worry over the holiday preparations--just keep it simple.

JeannieK said...

Hope you are on the mend soon! Being sick at the holidays is the worst! Thanks for dragging yourself to the computer and providing another great freebie! Take care of yourself.

Stacey said...

thanks so much for another fantastic present. oh my lime cucumber how horrid!! Hope you feel better real soon, poor thing. I haven't had a chance to write you yet, but thanks again, so happy I won, just slow catching up - trying to fix my xmas tree lights today - one more strand to go!