Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Small Update :)

As you have probably noticed, things went quiet here on the blog again :) I think it's the summer normal for me, as the kids are home and things just become a bit more hectic. 

Personal life has changed, drastically :) But for the better! I picked the word shine at the beginning of the year to live by, and I have been. Little did I know, then, it would mean making things shiny new as well. It has been a bit of an adjustment here but one that has been worth making.

Kids are back in school, the birthday month is done and now I can get ready for the big surge that comes every year about this time for me.  *For those that don't know, all my girls' birthdays are in September. Spread out just perfectly I might add to keep me going on cake and ice cream ALL month long LOL*

I have LOTS of wonderful new designs coming your way soon and the holiday season crafting is already in full swing here. 

So back to the daily blogging I go ;) I hope you had a wonderful summer and I can't wait to get busy this fall and winter with you all!!

If you aren't already following me on Facebook, I will be posting more updates there and linking periodically to some crafty finds as well as posting about some up and coming giveaways ;)

No comments: