Friday, February 8, 2013

Prince Charming

Do you have a prince charming that just sweeps you off your feet? Or maybe you kissed enough frogs and finally found just the right one. Whether they are the sweet young men or the ones by your side, this kit is a fabulous design to scrap those memories and stories. It is new and on sale this weekend at The Digichick!




And this fabulous set of templates that coordinates with Prince Charming is also new and on sale this weekend. 


~*~Sweet Inspiration~*~


4 comments:

Peggy said...

adorable kit! love that frog.

Robinsismai said...

Love it Liz! Gorgeous color palette! I love that frog and all the beautiful flowers!

Anonymous said...

great kit!
As always the inspiration is so great that I wish they were all quick pages :P

hope you are having a great weekend

Anon

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I ωas
ωοndеring if you knew of any widgets I сoulԁ aԁd tο my blog that аutomaticаlly
tωeet my neweѕt twіtter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Here is my page: youtube videos downloaden