Thursday, February 21, 2013

Perfect Pair

When Valentine's came around....I knew I needed to scrap a new layout of me and Joe. The last time I had scrapped a layout of us was over a year ago (GASP) I know! And I wanted to at least do him the favor of shying away from the girly colors that always seem so present in Valentine's day things. 

So I dug up my favorite color set again, and created a perfect little mini just for what I needed. 
Of course I had to scrap with it too ;)


New and on sale 30% off this weekend. This is actually the second release I have this week- so more blogging will surely happen ;)

~*~Perfect Pair~*~


~Sweet Inspiration~
 by Sherry                by Nikki
 by Rene                    by Poki

by Sherry                           By Nancy
Much Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say hi