Saturday, January 12, 2013

P365 - Week 1

Another tick on the "to-do" list that is DONE!

I finished up my week one spread for P365. 
For the first time of me NOT saying I want to do the project....here I am rearing and ready to go. 
I am thinking "Shine" was absolutely perfect for this year. 

 I used the new kit "Life is Beautiful"


And if you're looking for some great Week in Review templates, don't forget to grab these up: 


For those that are taking on a project for the year....Link me up to your pages so I can leave some love. I would love to follow along with others doing a challenge this year.....maybe it will keep me motivated in my "Not doing a challenge" LOL

11 comments:

poki said...

My word of the year is a number - "13." I'm planning a "13 in 13" project - 13 photos of real life, taken on 13th day of each month, and scrapped to document this special year! http://pokisproject2.blogspot.com Off to shoot some pix tomorrow of my 13 favorite places in Bell Co where I live

BeachBaby said...

Thank you so much!

Leza Krouwel said...

I started my 365 and have failed horribly already lol but you have made me think I should have another go you pages are beautiful and that kit is on my wish list :)

Tammy said...

Great job on getting off to a good start with your PL! Your pages are beautiful. I know myself well enough to know that I'll start out all excited and then peter out...so I'm going to go easy on myself & not do a PL. I am doing Photo365 and adding bits of journaling. I will try to put those on actual pages each month :)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely templates! :)

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much for the templates Liz and your pages are absolutely gorgeous!

shawnyrvr said...

Thanks so much for the Awesome Templates!!! So very generous and kind of you! Blessings!

Tristan van Schie said...

Hi,

Love your first page. I've been doing project 365 weekly for some years now and love it. You can see it on our blog.
www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com

Love from Holland, Claudia

Chris said...

Great First Week Lay-outs!

JeannieK said...

Thanks for the great templates!

Anonymous said...

I am truly thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this enormous paragraph at here.



my weblog - magic flight launch box