Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year Projects.

I have also taken up doing Project 365 this year. I am not setting it as a goal...and only subconsciously did it 0.o But I have taken one photo each day so far, So.....why not :) 

During my breaks of organizing today, I am going to finish up my week 1 layout, and get a jump start on week 2's :) 
*personal blog post below*

I went digging in my stash this morning, and found this great set of Week in review templates that I retired a while back. I so love them, and if you don't already have them....maybe you will love them too ;) 


Plus they go perfect with this week's new release, and it's definitely what I am using for my first 2 week's layouts :) 


Much Love!

14 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thank you .. I didn't have them, but I sure do now!! :)

Christelle said...

Thank you for the templates!

Stacey said...

love the templates! thank you! Multi photo ones are my favs!

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for these templates! I'm going to try really hard to do a layout each week :)

lawyerlyn said...

thank you so much for these templates!

Arlene said...

Oh thank you very much Liz. I didn't have these templates but I love them! They DO go perfect with my newest kit (your new release).

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these great templates. I wish you every success with your Project 365 and the planned organizing...

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much for the Templates!
Good Luck With Your Daily Photo and Weekly Layouts!

teresaj said...

Thanks for the wonderful templates. When I saw your pictures of your craft room I thought I was right at home. It looks just like mine. I wish I could get motivated to organize.

Nancy said...

Good luck with the organizing - you'll feel so good when it's done!! Thank you for the wonderful templates.

Shuckclod said...

More goodies Liz? Thank you and good luck with your photos. Is Bell doing better?

R2P2 said...

Wow, thank you so much!!

Meg said...

super cute! thanks!! :)

TifLyn said...

Tysvm! They are wonderful. I will probably never do 365, but these will be perfect for my multi pic pages!