Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life is Beautiful.....Winners Announced!

I am so very excited to show you all this week's new release. I am pretty happy with the results and I so hope you are too. 



~*~Sweet Inspiration~*~
 
 




I did the random drawing.....so 2 lucky ladies are going to get this new collection in their inboxes :) 

Drumroll please...........................


Congrats to :
 DonnaKae and Robin (Robinsismai)
Please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com with the Subject Blog Win
and I will get you your new links!


This collection will be on sale 30% off until Monday January 14th.

Be sure to watch out for tomorrow's newsletter which will hold a fabulous add on to this Collection :) 
Much Love!

10 comments:

Arlene said...

Liz, I LOVE everything about this kit. It's so uplifting... and the CT LOs are wonderful. Just had to have it ... I'm downloading it right now.

:)

Arlene said...

Ooops, HAD to go back and buy the alphas too. So awesome. :)

Shuckclod said...

Glad you will keep posting. They make dog chew toys that you put treats in. They go crazy all day trying to get it out. Get something quick before she eats your cabinets, tv and all your shoes. I have your page on my blog so I know when you post something :)

Stacey said...

gorgeous new kit!

marsie55 said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!! That kit is definitely on my "wish list" .. gotta get over the xmas budget blow out first!!

marsie55 said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!! That kit is definitely on my "wish list" .. gotta get over the xmas budget blow out first!!

Donna said...

wow what a beautiful kit-love it!

Chris said...

OOooh, Lovely Looking Kit, I think I might pop over to the digichick and have a look!

teresaj said...

Beautiful kit and layouts. Congrats to the winners.

shawnyrvr said...

Congrats to the winners! the kit is gorgeous!