Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Feeling Fabulous!

Today was a great day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but I just felt amazing. The kids bounced off the walls and I can honestly say that Thursday is looking to be pretty darn sweet (they go back to school then LOL) 

It snowed again, and the igloo that was in process has been covered over...and they are in process of rebuilding :( I feel bad for Roxy and Joe as they have a nice "pup" size going so far....but hey, It will make it all the more worth it when it's finally finished. 

It was extremely chilly out today, so we stayed in and did puzzles, colored and ate sugar cookies. I asked the girls what their resolutions were for this year and here are the following responses: 

From Roxy: "Better in school, be nicer to people,  help clean more and learn to bake more"

From Ana: "Play more dolls, be nicer and keep the room cleaned"(their bedroom)

Believe you me, my heart was going Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww at this point! I  mean seriously awesome resolutions coming from these two. Then I got the other responses: 

From Stevie: "Eat more cookies, watch more tv, drink more pop" 

From Dallas: "I don't want to do nuffin mom!"

0.o
I love my kids! LOL

I am going to leave the remaining of the 12 days revealed for you. So here we go :)
On the 9th day of Christmas....
I bring to you.........
~*~This link has expired~*~
Please note this will be available until 1/3 11:59 pm EST
 I am still working on the kit for this week, I just can't help the creativity is going nuts this time go round ;) 
AND I have a new collab in the works with the ever fabulous Etc. by Danyale that will be coming soon. 

So I will be posting the sneak peek later on the FB page today and tomorrow here on the blog. 

Much Love

14 comments:

Christelle said...

Thanks for the "fab" mini!

Tammy said...

OMGoodness! Dallas' quote is my favorite! I'm sitting down with my boys (11 & 13) tomorrow and I'm expecting a similar response! :) Thank you so much for today's gift!

Stacey said...

awesome gift! thank you! Happy New Year! wish I could do Stevie's resolutions, but too old - LOL! they are so adorable!

Shuckclod said...

Great kits. I like Dallas's the best. Thank you for another goodies.

Arlene said...

hahaha - love the comments from the kiddos. So cute. Glad to hear you are feeling fabulous and creative. I hope a little of that rubs off on me, lol. Good luck with the igloo. It'll happen, and thanks so much for the fab kit.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit, thanks. And yes, girls can give you many AWWWWW moments until they become independent teenagers. However, boys will be boys until they are old enough to pick a woman to spend the rest of their lives with and yes she will be just like Mom.

Thea said...

Thanks so much for this cute kit, I love it.

Crystalnva said...

Luv it the color combos are great THANK YOU ;~}
Out`a the mouths of babe`s right ...hehehehe That`a boy Dallas I feel the same way...

Yez said...

Love the resolutions, especially Dallas hahahaha Thanks for the awesome gift!

Chris said...

Thank You for Today's Amazing Download!
I Like Dallas's Resolution!

Dawn said...

Thank you!! Those colours would make anyone feel fab! As for the resolutions, I'm with Dallas!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you!

TR said...

Thank you so very much.