Thursday, January 3, 2013

Danger Ice Ahead

No seriously, ice falling, over my head and everywhere! LOL
The temperature actually warmed up a little today. I had knocked the icicles off the house, but when the spouting was knocked off, we had a HUGE amount of ice that formed along side the house. There was also a LONG line of icicles hanging off the big building next door. Needless to say when Miss Bell needed to go out today, we had to duck and dodge the falling beauties LOL. 
My brother came and knocked a couple off that were taller than my kids! 0.o

Snowbell also dug herself a nice little opening into the kids igloo hahaha. I was right- Perfect pup size!



Today was a clean up day, so nothing to exciting happened. 
I did however laugh until I thought I would die this evening. Stevie came up to me while I was doing some work stuff, and tapped me on the shoulder. 

I just turned to her BIG eyed and outburst with this insane crazy "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"'
It was enough to get her put into the high jump category of the record books ROFLMAO. 
Nothing like acting like a total idiot to make your kids wonder what the heck is wrong with you LMAO

She smacked my arm and said "Mom, you are crazy, I don't want to talk no more" and walked away. 
I chased her down anyways and hugged her like mad and kissed her about a million times on the face. 
She then decided I was not only crazy but "You're so weird!" (With her best eyeroll and disguisted look there too) 

Since we got to cleaning, and I STILL need to finish up getting my new release for this week in (Seriously.....I am on total ADHD mode I do believe) It will be an all nighter 0.o
I have another second chance item for today's gift. It was previously in a CT kit, so you MAY have it already. 

On the 10th day of Christmas....


I bring to you.........


This will remain a free gift here on the blog.



Thank you all so much for your awesome comments AND Arlene, that song has been repeating most of the day. Along with the Newsboys Shine. I decided after you got me hooked on that song to make an entire playlist of "Shine" songs and it is pretty darn awesome ;) It will be playing all night while I finish off getting "Clean Slate" loaded into the store :) 

Wanna peek at what is coming later today? 


If you haven't seen it already.....I am the featured designer over at www.digishoptalk.com! Hop over and check it out!

Much Love, and be ready for a fab newsletter coming Friday with some "Clean Slate" goodies :)



21 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

Stacey said...

thank you for the beautiful kit! I've never seen an icicle in real life - never been that cold - lol! stay warm!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} for day #9.I have`nt read anything ~~~stomach virus (second twin ) OMG Im SO TIRED....

Shuckclod said...

Those Icicles are dangerous. Thank you for day 10. Have a wonderful Thursday...

Arlene said...

Yay! So glad you added Brian Melo's "Shine" to your playlist. Such a great song and "word of the year". I agree with Shuckclod about icicles being dangerous.

From the interweb ...
quote/ "When removing the icicles from your roof, make sure you carefully rope off the area and don’t allow anyone nearby. You should wear a helmet if you plan on standing below them and try to stand clear of the fall area. Icicles are very sharp and incredibly solid – they can cause horrific injury if you’re not careful.

Ideally, if you act fast, icicle removal is just a minor inconvenience every weekend. However, if the icicles form up too heavily and become a physical danger to people in and around your home, you should contact a professional with tools that can remove them quickly and safely without putting anyone at increased risk." /endquote

In other words, although they are pretty to look at they are a PITA to remove, lol. Stay safe.

Thanks for another great kit Liz. Cheers.

R2P2 said...

Yay! Thank you! Loved reading your interview.

Yez said...

Oh those icicles are dangerous. We had a couple of people killed here last year, when icicles fell off high-rise buildings. Be careful! Thank you for today's gift!

Thea said...

Thanks and Grazzi to you too!

Chris said...

Grazzi for Grazzi!!
Thank You Very Much for Such a Bright and Useful Kit!
I Really Love the Newspaper Swirl!
I have to make Some Thank You Cards
for my Family.
I Thought of You today in the Supermarket, They had Knitted tops with glitter shot through, The Purple one reminded me of Your Hope for a Shiney New Year that extends into Your Wardrobe. Then I remembered that You Prefer Hot Pink or 'Cerise'(?) Good Luck with Your All-Nighter!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous icicles! Thank you for the lovely download. My parents went home today so I will start on a big clean tomorrow - not looking forward to it!

teresaj said...

Those icicles are huge and love that the doggie dug into the igloo. Sometimes being crazy with the kids are the most fun. I love your preview of your new kit. The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for another wonderful download.

BeachBaby said...

Thank you for day 10.

Anonymous said...

pretty - thanx a bunch!!

TR said...

Thank you!

TR said...

Thank you!

Rose Thorn said...

I came across this great story of building an igloo and thought that you and your family might get some inspiration for your future ones. :-)
http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/new+zealander+spends+his+holidays+in+edmonton+building+an+igloo/6442781240/story.html

Anonymous said...

These are essentially short phrase loans that do give you meet your fiscal difficulties within a preferred specific time period.
Contemplating time limitations these loans are especially intended above an
obligation totally free platform. As such, these are kept
absolutely absolutely free from credential checksums.
Challenges such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not considered
right here. Additional, there are also no collaterals related with these loans.
There is minimal paper function required on the aspect of borrower.
There are also no hidden or further documentation or faxing necessary here.
Applying for these loans is also extremely practical.
Consumers basically need filling an online form and as soon as this gets authorized money is received inside 24 hours time frame.
These loans are typically offered below hassle-free terms and circumstances.
The common standard applicant criteria here is that they should certainly be
a UK resident and of 18 years of age.
My web page ; go to

Barbi said...

Thanks for the wonderful mini.

Anonymous said...

These are basically short term loans that do offer you meet your fiscal troubles inside a desired specific time
period. Contemplating time limitations these loans are especially intended above an
obligation totally free platform. As such, these are kept completely no cost from credential
checksums. Problems such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even
IVAs are not regarded here. Further, there are also no collaterals associated with
these loans. There is minimal paper function
needed on the element of borrower. There are also no hidden or added documentation or
faxing needed right here. Applying for these loans is also really practical.
Men and women simply need filling an on-line form and as soon as this
gets approved money is received inside 24 hours time frame.
These loans are often provided under convenient terms and circumstances.
The common fundamental applicant criteria here is that they ought
to be a UK resident and of 18 years of age.
Stop by my blog post - http://bdfacebook.com/

Anonymous said...

Тhе write-uρ has confirmed neсessarу
to mе personаllу. It’ѕ extremely
informatiѵe and you агe naturally quіte educated in thіs fielԁ.
You have got οpened up my eyes to varyіng thoughts about this pаrticular mattег using inteгesting and reliable wгitten contеnt.


Here iѕ my ωeblog: Buy ADIPEX
Feel free to visit my weblog ; ADIPEX

Anonymous said...

Үour own reρort haѕ establisheԁ nеcesѕary to me.
It’ѕ very еducational аnd you're clearly extremely educated in this field. You have opened my eye for you to varying opinion of this matter with intriguing, notable and strong written content.

Feel free to surf to my weblog buy phentermine
Stop by my website : phentermine