Friday, January 4, 2013

Clean Slate

With all the activities that have happened this last month, last night everything came rushing up and my body said "Rest up!" So I listened!  :) 

I guess it is best, I mean the only way I am going to be all shiny with this year is with LOADS of beauty sleep right? LOL

And Chris, I apologize that I seem to be following you to the super market ;) LOL. I actually LOVE purple too and even though pink is one of my favorite staple colors, I have more purple in my wardrobe than any other color 0.o And shiny purple too. I bet that sweater is so me!

Last night, as I worked I ended up with a lap partner. The "Lil' fella" just wouldn't leave my lap for nothing, and actually I think HE is the reason I ended up so darn sleepy.
He did help with some awesome creative juices for the new collab I am working on with Danyale. If you love doodley things- you aren't going to want to miss next week's release :) SO Excited for it. 

Today, the fabulous Creative Sweetie Sara is bringing you a gift! She made a fabulous quick page with the new release "Clean Slate" 

*This too will remain a download here on the blog*

Sweet Inspiration

 Created by the amazing creative sweetie Andrea

created by the fabulous creative sweetie Sherry

I will finishing off the 12 days tomorrow *Big sad face*
But I promise we will be ending it with a big bang!

Much Love everyone and thank you again for everything!

11 comments:

Arlene said...

Aww, nice lap partner there. Love the new kit Clean Slate and the LOs by your CT. Beautiful. Thanks very much for the QP. And yes, I love doodley things! :) Have a wonderful day Liz.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ;~}
from crystalnva

Gina said...

I'm so excited that you are doing a collab with Danyale! Can't wait to see what you two come up with!

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the beautiful QP! Glad you had some rest! everyone need to recharge sometimes!

Tammy said...

The only thing better than a kitty sleeping on your lap is a child sleeping on your lap...mine are too big for that now :( I hope you got lots of rest!
I think I forgot to leave a comment for yesterday's gift...I'm so sorry! All of these generous gifts have been so amazing! Thank you so very much :)
BTW...the new kit is awesome! <3

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely QP. Rest is very important, good to hear you took notice of what your body was telling you...

Chris said...

Thank You and Sara for Todays Lovely Quick Page!
Last Day Tomorrow,Oh No!
All Good Things Must Come to an End, Alas!

teresaj said...

Love your little lap partner and love the gift for today. Clean Slate is so gorgeous and the papers are awesome. Hate to see this all come to an end. It's been fun and I really appreciate all the gifts.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 11... My Parker Cat was on me last night. I use a heated blanket on the sofa. Have a great Saturday...

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Jawed Ali said...

World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com