Monday, December 31, 2012

Well that was fun!

Well everyone is back on the mend in the house! YAY!

Playing in the snow finally happened and we even had more snow cream!I didn't get a snowman, but that was because daddy kept them all busy on an igloo 0.o
I was thinking...simple? Yea but I guess that is their project for tomorrow to finish up LOL. 

Last night I spent the night singing and enjoying conversation with some dear friends of mine. It resulted in clumsy me walking back home in the snow and cold....and a couple more bruises that I am really not sure where they came from. 
According to my texts from last night...I had a boobi on my leh and it hurs (Translation, boo boo on my leg....) My poor sister LOL. 

You're right Sherry...I am probably hilarious to tipsy text...but I am probably more confusing than anything. 

I did wear my new jewelry last night, Here is a picture of the necklace for those that wanted to see it :) It has REALLY shiny pretty pink crystal pieces in it. (More a fuschia really)  
     
Tomorrow I will share the finished pictures of the igloo, as the kids and daddy are going to finish it up while I do some cleaning to prepare for the New year :)   

On the 7th day of Christmas....
I bring to you.........

Please note, the downloads are only available for 24 hours. 
These links will expire on December 31st at 11:59 pm EST
At that point they will be revealed and placed into the shop.
Thank you again everyone for the Birthday Wishes!! Tonight we will be celebrating as a family and ringing in the new year. It is out with the old and in with the new. 

Think quick everyone...what are your resolutions? Are you doing the one word challenge? What about the photo/journal projects? 
Whats the focus for the new year?

I will talk to you all next year ;)
Much Love and be safe no matter how you choose to celebrate!
 

18 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download. I hope you all have a great New Year's Day and an even better year...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thank you for this lovely gift!

Betty

Arlene said...

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Your necklace is really pretty! Love the colour. Nice texting there Liz, haha. Looking forward to seeing the igloo. My resolutions are pretty common: get rid of excess baggage (weight, clutter, and anything else I don't need) and to volunteer more in our community. Thanks for today's gift. Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. All the best in 2013.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 7. Glad your not to hung over :) We don't do resolutions. We just like to finish up projects we have going, so we can start new ones. Like my whole property getting a fence. Have a Very Happy New Year.

Crystalnva said...

Happy New Year to everybody Stay Safe
THANK YOU FOR day #7
Igiloo ~ boy those are fun

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for an awesome gift! Happy New Year! Love the necklace! so glad everyone is feeling better and looking forward to your pictures!

JeannieK said...

Lovely necklace! Glad everyone is feeling better - not a fun way to spend the holidays being sick. I can't seem to stick to NYRs for more than 3 months...sometimes much less. Thanks for today's great gift - very useful!!

poki said...

I'm going to TRY to do 13 in 13 - 13 pictures taken of daily life on 13th day of each month in 2013. 13 is my favorite number so this should be a glorieous year for me - my only chance at a 13!

Deb Burroughs said...

Thanks for the freebie! I love your necklace - your family has great taste!! This year I am going to do something about my weight and be successful at it. I am going to take the word 'organization' to heart and find our just what all is stashed in this house! I have a feeling a lot of it can go... Have a Happy New Year (and one without any major injuries on your part or the parts of your family)... :)

marsie55 said...

Thank you for today's DL :) Oooh, pretty pretty necklace!!! Sounds like you had a fab birthday celebration .. although you are a bit battered and bruised, lol. I haven't really had much time to think about the new year, but here goes: 1) Spend more time with hubby
2) Spend more time with family 3) Continue getting rid of clutter! 4) Stop and smell the roses more .. life is rattling by at a squillion miles an hour!
I hope you and your family have a fantastic 2013 :)

Dawn said...

Happy New Year and a belated Happy Birthday (I didn't make it here last night). Sounds like you had fun!!

Thank you for another lovely download - have a wonderful day tomorrow. Jealous of your snow (remind me of that in January when we are snowed in!!).

Tammy said...

I'm so glad everyone is starting to feel better and you got to play in the snow :)
I'm so bad at keeping resolutions or setting goals...I always mess up and feel guilty so the last few years I haven't set any. I think I'm ready to give it another try. I NEED to lose 25 pounds, but more importantly, I need to get healthy. As far as my scrapping goals, I need to get caught up. I don't expect to do that in one year, but I want to make a big dent in it! When I was paper scrapping, I figured it wouldn't happen until the kids were grown and gone (because I'm doing 4 albums-one for each kid and one for my husband & I)...but with digi, it's an attainable goal!
Happy New Year, Liz, to you and your beautiful family!! I wish you many blessings in 2013! <3

Chris said...

First, Happy New Year Everyone!
2. Thank You Very Much for Day 7's download!
3. I don't normaly do resolutions, but i'm gonna be 40 this year :#
So, maybe i should try a bit harder!
OMG! That sounds like my school report, 'Must Try Harder' was many Teacher's favorite!...

mnJenL said...

Happy New Year!! Glad everyone is mended. Holidays are the worst time to be sick.

I plan to continue with a p365 or Day2Day project. I haven't done much scrapping from 2012, but took all the photos. :)

teresaj said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. Can't wait to see photos of the igloo. That sounds so cool. I bet your tipsy texts were hilarious. Happy New Year's Eve and hope you have a great New Year's Day. Thanks for the gift.

Yez said...

Oh your necklace is so pretty. This year's resolution is to network more to see if I have better luck at finding a job. Thanks for today's gift. Happy new year to you and your family!

TR said...

Happy New Year! Good to hear everyone is on the mend.

Thank you!

KandiceD said...

WhooT Whoot!!! Happy New Yaer!!! May 2013 be everything you want and more!!!