Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I am extremely late with my post this evening and I am so very sorry for that. 

My father did exactly what I was hoping he wouldn't....waited til the very LAST minute to go shopping. So from 5-midnight I was out with him trying to figure out gifts for everyone 0.o
My feet are T-I-R-E-D! LOL

We did have the first of the in-law dinners today and it was wonderful fun and great food. 

I am keeping this post short as I want you to be spending today doing the things you love and enjoy!
 Below you will find the links for the Forever Family collection for anyone that missed them. 


Tomorrow I will be back with the 1st and 2nd days of Christmas (I just have to combine for tomorrow because the shopping trip threw my schedule a little for a loop :) 

Links will remain active until December 26th 11:59pm. 


Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope that today is one full of relaxation, joy and happiness.Thank you all so very much for making the countdown to this day an amazing one! I hope you continue to enjoy as the 12 days of Christmas starts and we can carry the sweet spirit into the new year to hopefully bring us all a great fresh start!
Much Love everyone!
Happy Holidays!!

23 comments:

Cath said...

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to your family. With my drive problems
i have 3,_,5,6,7,8,9,11,_,13,14-24

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz... Have a Beautiful Christmas.

VanillaDesignz said...

Merry Christmas and Thank you so much for all your wonderful Gifts,Liz !!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for all the lovely downloads.
I hope that you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2013...

nancypinct said...

Thank you very much for all of these wonderful goodies!! This last kit Forever Family is really sweet. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year!

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family have the Merriest one Ever!

Arlene said...

Merry Christmas Liz. Have a wonderful day with your family.

Mary said...

Thank you Liz~! Wishing you a blessed Christmas, yes, and hoping for a fresh start to a better New Year too for all. Enjoy your day with loved ones!

marsie55 said...

Thank you .. I have enjoyed reading your blog, your gifts, and all the stories from your fans!! We have 54 minutes left of Christmas Day here in Australia, and I am totally exhausted! We have had a fabulous Christmas, but am looking forward to some R&R now!! Hope your day is wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this great countdown to christas, Liz :)

Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Gundi

PhotoLee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for all the goodies! I especially REALLY LOVE the psychedelic spiral paper! GORGEOUS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU and YOURS!!! :D :D

lvgurrrl said...

Thank you so much for the goodies and merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

KandiceD said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts! Merry Christmas!

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much for All of the Wonderful Downloads!
Visiting here with everyone has helped make my December!
Merry Christmas to You, Liz and Your Family and All of You Followers!

teresaj said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and thanks for all the gifts.

teresaj said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family and thanks for all the gifts.

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much Liz! Hope that Christmas for you and your family was super!

Deb Burroughs said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Molly Harbridge said...

Hope your feet recovered and you were able to have a Merry Christmas!!

Sue said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing an Advent Countdown again this year! I really enjoyed rushing to your website each day and reading about your Christmas prep. I have to admit I lived vicariously through you because I was too busy at work this year to be able to do a lot of the 'fun' stuff! Thanks again for sharing your talents with us! I appreciate your generosity!

Happy New Year!!

Carlita said...

Thank you Liz for the fantabulous downloads! I'm guessing that yours was a truly, merry Christmas and I wish you the best year yet to come!

TR said...

Thank you for everything! Hope your family had a wonderful Christmas.

shawnyrvr said...

TYSVM for the lovely and very generous Christmas gifts this season!!! Blessings! :)