Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's days like this

So another day of scrapping, apping and mommy duties. Nothing special, unless you want to count laundry folding and falling on my arse a couple times memorable LOL. 

Miss Snow is REALLY playful, and to take her out today (since all the kiddos were down with the ick) I just threw my boots on and went. Needless to say- workman boots - untied - in the snow/ice- with puppy following and chewing as you try walking
= Bruised knees, busted arse and good hard laughing at myself

She was pretty much my lap pup today- which was nice :) 
 

I am sure I will feel it tomorrow :) However I don't think I will care all that much. My little sister in law's birthday party is tomorrow, as well as my big day to NOT turn another year older ;) LOL

So I got myself a bottle of wine today to have tomorrow (I almost NEVER drink- so this should be interesting)  And plan on getting my cake and dance on. YAY!   

On the 5th day of Christmas....
I bring to you.........

Please note, the downloads are only available for 24 hours. 
These links will expire on December 29th at 11:59 pm EST
At that point they will be revealed and placed into the shop. 


Thank you all so much for the input for what you would love to see in the upcoming year. I have loads planned and it will all be starting the 1st of January :) YAY!

Tomorrow (technically today ;) will be nothing but fun, sickies or not!  Special days like this only come once a year you know ;) So cheers everyone, and I am warning in advance...that if tomorrow's post makes absolutely no sense.....
Well.....I will blame it on the bottle of wine and cake over indulgence! LOL

Much Love everyone! 
 

19 comments:

Goog said...

I love how you can fall and bruise yourself and still laugh about it! You have such a happy spirit :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! (a wee bit early, ;)
I can relate to the 'doggie take down', :)
Have a perfect day!
x o
Pat
p.s. thank you for this weeks extra gifts. amazed.

Arlene said...

Have a wonderful birthday Liz. Enjoy the wine and the cake. Sorry about the busted butt and bruised knees. Ouch! Thanks for all the lovely gifts. You rock!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shuckclod said...

Happy Birthday Liz... You are still in your 20's! They go fast, so enjoy them. I love the pup, she is so sweet. Make sure you have a driver after all the wine and sugar. Thank you for day 5.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for the downloads. I hope you have a fantastic Birthday...

Tammy said...

I can just picture you & the puppy outside with her chewing on your shoe laces! :D ROFL It's a good thing you hadn't started on that bottle of wine yet ;)
Happy, happy, happy birthday, Liz!!
I hope you have an amazing day!
Thank you so much for all of these amazing gifts!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the awesome gift! Your new puppy is just so cute! Glad you had a great day and hope tomorrow/today is awesome!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thanks, enjoy tomorrow :)

JeannieK said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the wine and cake! Thanks for today's wonderful gift! Love it!!

TR said...

You are such a positive spirit. It makes reading your posts such fun. Have fun and enjoy your cake and wine. Happy Birthday!

Thanks!

PhotoLee said...

Happy Birthday! So enjoying your doggie tales! :D Hope you're not in too much pain tomorrow. :)

teresaj said...

Hope you get to feeling better and the new puppy is adorable. Thanks for the giftie.

Chris said...

Thank You for Todays Extra Gift (and I thought it was all over!)
Happy Birthday for Tomorrow, I could make a card!
We Used to have Dear 'Arnie' Who was a Big Black Belgian Shepherd Dog, He could pull me along and I am No Lightweight!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for today's gift!

Happy Birthday Wishes!!

Betty

Crystalnva said...

Thank you for #5 ;~}.
Bell is too cute .
Happy Birthday ...Hey wine & cake are only for medicinal purposes so you should start feeling really better after taking your meds!!!!

Deb Burroughs said...

I have had many experiences with an overly-exuberant dog, my butt, and the ground. Sometimes, I didn't even need the dog! I am glad you are laughing about it - and everything you do laugh about! You make my spirit light... :D Happy birthday tomorrow - enjoy the wine! I shall toast you with a glass tomorrow myself!

Yez said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy the wine and cake and save me some if it's chocolate lol thanks for today's gift!

mnJenL said...

Hope you have a most wonderful birthday! Thank you for the freebie and of course the gorgeous pic of puppy. :)

Lori T. said...

Thank you!