Sunday, December 30, 2012

Celebration Indeed!

This morning I woke up to two presents :) First one I saw was a beautiful necklace/earring set at my computer waiting for me! So pink and SO me!!

Second was another pile of the white stuff all over the place and big flakes falling from the sky. Also a bunch of giganto icicles hanging off my porch :) I don't really know why, but I love them. They are so beautiful....and fun to knock off LOL

Chocolate Cake indeed today- and it was o so yummy!!
Unfortunately we didn't do a whole lot because the kiddos are still with the ick- But I am determined to get them out to build snowmen tomorrow *Well providing they are a little better LOL*   

On the 6th day of Christmas....
I bring to you.........
~*~Please click here for Day 6~*~
*This is a "last year" item...you may or may not have it already. Here is what today's gift is, that way you don't re download if you have it :)

Please note, the downloads are only available for 24 hours. 
These links will expire on December 30th at 11:59 pm EST
At that point they will be revealed and placed into the shop.
Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes!! I am still not quit finished yet....as I figured it was better to get the post ready and prepared BEFORE the wine tonight LOL. 
Seeing as last night I went foruming in the back end of The Digichick and texting my sister last night all tipsy. I swear I can't even understand half of what I was trying to say ROFLMAO. 
I figured I would spare you all the mess and confusion hahahaha;)
Much Love!  

14 comments:

Arlene said...

Congrats on the pink necklace/earring set. Hope you enjoyed your wine Liz. Be sure to drink lots of water afterwards so you don't get dehydrated, lol. I took photos of icicles yesterday too. So pretty. Hope the kids are well enough to play in the snow tomorrow. Thanks for today's gift.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 6... Glad you don't get left out on your birthday. I am sure you are feeling tipsy right now. You know the kids will be charged and ready to go, when you want to rest. Have a great night and Sunday.

Rylea said...

But seriously, I'll bet you say the funniest things ever when your drinking. So happy you had a wonderful Birthday and can't wait to see the snowman built tomorrow. It is not snowing here lately to add to the already piled up stuff, but it might be because it is all of about 8 degrees outside. Brrrr! Happy you had a Wonerful Birfday AG. XOXOX
Rylea

Tammy said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! I'm so glad :) The picture of the icicles is awesome...I've never seen them in person...maybe someday. Thank you so much for the New Year's words! I hope you have an amazing NEW YEAR! :)

Stacey said...

Glad you got an awesome birthday gift! thanks so much for our gift today! Hope the kids feel better so they can play in the snow!

makeyesup said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy the day and have a wonderful year to follow.

Crystalnva said...

Enjoy your day ;~} and THANK YOU ;~} for day #6

Leza krouwel said...

It's probably over by now because of the time difference but I hope you have a lovely birthday and if I don't get time before I hope you have a wondeful New Year :)

Ps Because I nearly forgot again thank you for the download XX

marsie55 said...

OMG I lost a few days between xmas and now, lol!! Glad to hear you had a fabulous xmas .. I read back and it certainly sounded great! Thank you for today's DL, and I hope you have/had a wonderful birthday! I would love to see a pic of your necklace & earrings, too .. I love jewellery :) xxx

Yez said...

oh my, chocolate cake, now I want some lol Sounds like you had a nice birthday. Hope the kids are better so they can play in the snow.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a lovely day :)

Deb Burroughs said...

Happy birthday!! The cake, wine, and jewelry sounds wonderful - I know today's freebie is pretty special! That must make you pretty special!!! Thanks for being you and being so generous... :)

TR said...

Happy Birthday! I agree, icicles are very pretty and fun to knock down. :) Thanks for the great wordart!

teresaj said...

Happy Happy Birthday. I bet that necklace is gorgeous. Love the snow and ice pics. Hope you day goes great and the kids get to feeling better. Thanks for todays download.