Friday, December 14, 2012

And the 2013 VIP is................................

I am so very excited for this post! 
I have been waiting this entire week to find out who the lucky scrappers were going to be :) 


I posted on the original entry form that One Lucky scrapper would become a 2013 VIP. Winning the whole shabang plus all of the new upcoming designs for 2013. 


I didn't mention the other prizes.........I mean, what is a contest without some placing right? 

I have generated 6 winners for prizes and considered those the placements in the order they were drawn. So here is a list of the prizes : 

1st: All the current Sweet Digi Scraps products and a VIP pass for all upcoming 2013 products

2nd: All the current Sweet Digi Scraps products

3rd: A $25 gift card

4th:  A $20 gift card

5th: A $15 gift card

6th: A $10 gift card


And the winners are.................





Congratulations ladies! I will be contacting you via the email you associated with the contest today regarding your prize. 


Thank you everyone for such an amazing contest! 

5 comments:

Goog said...

Congrats, everyone!!

Molly Harbridge said...

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats guys!!!

TR said...

Congratulations ladies!

Rylea said...

Thrilled for all the winners, Congratulations ladies.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU BUNCHES ;~}