Thursday, December 6, 2012

6 days down.........

Is Christmas the sweet tooth month? I thought it was Easter and Halloween that loaded us up on the sweets....but after shopping again tonight with my dad, I am convinced it is Christmas LOL. 

I picked up all my holiday baking goodies, and he decided to get some treats to satisfy his cravings too. Needless to say, there is chocolate over flowing everywhere 0.o 

Since today was errand day, it was actually my time away from the kiddos. Once in a while is really nice. Don't get me wrong, I think my babes are amazing and I love every (well almost every) second I get with them LOL. But that breathing room to just enjoy- Definitely nice. 

So tonight I am treating for the pampering while they are fast asleep. Toes, nails, hair- the works. Every girl needs some time like this, and I figure I might as well get it in now before it gets insanely busy this month.

Plus I think after the massive vacuuming of just about everything in the house this afternoon to de-glitterfy the house is warranting such diva behavior :)  

And because I hope to make someone else a little happier today, I did another drawing :) I just did a random number and counted down on the comments from yesterday's post.
So drumroll please...............


Big Congrats to teresaj

Please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com
 with the subject : Blog Win
and I will get you your gift
 


Now what you all are waiting for.
Hope you have your sweet tooth ready for the next couple days!
With 6 Days down and only 19 to go: 
~*~sorry this gift has been opened~*~


Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 6th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 

It is now available in my shop for just $1. 

Tomorrow is the big trip down to the courthouse for the light show and some, hopefully, very memorable family time with the kiddos. The light display has changed, and I have heard there are more lights this year! I can't wait! 
And definitely can't wait to share with you all!

Much Love!

38 comments:

Thea said...

This is such a beautiful kit just love the warm colors. Thanks so much!

Cheryl said...

Have fun tomorrow seeing the lights! I bet you will still be seeing glitter pop up in random places. ;) I need to get the rest of my baking supplies and get going with all the Christmas baking SOON. I can't believe we are now just 2 1/2 weeks til Christmas!! Thank you for the beautiful goodies. Hopefully I can catch my breath soon and create something with them!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 6... You deserve every second you get :) Have a nice quiet night.

Tammy said...

I hope you enjoyed your pampering! Thank you very much for today's gift :)

Becs said...

Thank you so much once again!!!

Ambers Artworks said...

Thank you so much for these freebies! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful kit! Thank you very much for sharing.
Enjoy your trip to see the lights.
Betty

Anonymous said...

Good for you to treat yourself while you can. Mommies never get enough of that. Thanks again for the gift. XOXO
Rylea

Deb Burroughs said...

Enjoy your quiet time I know you (and all mothers of young ones) deserve it! Thank you for blessing my day with your sweet gift!

Arlene said...

Thank so much for the sweet gift. I hope you enjoy the sights and sounds of the season.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit :)

Natalia said...

Thank you so much!

grannymike said...

I hope you enjoyed your alone time and your time of pampering. Thanks so much for this "cutie pie" of a kit. Enjoy the light show and making new family memories.

DonnaK said...

Glad you had some "me" time last night. Thanks so much for the daily gifts. They are fantastic!

R2P2 said...

Thank you! I can't wait to see what today's gift is :)

Holly and little people said...

Thanks so much. And yes, Mommy time is always very much appreciated here.

Christine said...

Thank you for another beautiful and generous gift!

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the lovely kit today! I have the perfect photo waiting for it!! Great idea on having some "me" time - always needed, especially when things start to get hectic. Enjoy the lights tonight.

Lana said...

Thank you so much for all you are sharing. It is wonderful!

cheryl said...

Thank you VERY much for these free gifts every day. They've all been gorgeous!

Meg said...

mmm, now I need to go cook a pumpkin pie, thank you for the cute kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank You ;~}
from crystalnva

BeachBaby said...

Thank you so much!

Anisah said...

thank you so much!

Anisah

Leza Krouwel said...

You enjoy your pampering I think after these beautiful freebies and looking after your children it is well deserved
XXX

Barbara said...

Thank you SO much for your overflowing generosity. :-)

Dawn said...

Delicious!! Thank you!

Lulutoo said...

Chocolate is health food. ;) Thanks for day 6!

Brenda said...

Thanks for day 6!

PhotoLee said...

Thank you So Much!! :)

Ghislaine said...

Thank you so very much! You are so generous!

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much!

Shelly said...

thanks

Nancy said...

Your countdown is so much fun - thank you!

teresaj said...

I am really enjoying your download and they are all as lovely as the ones in the past year. Nothing is wrong with pampering ourselves and we all need a break now and then. I call it Me time. What all are you baking for Christmas. I'm like you with the chocolate. Thanks for today's download.

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much!

TR said...

This is such a fun idea! Thank you.

Stacey said...

thanks for the fabulous gift! Glad you can pamper yourself! you deserve it!