Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5 days down......are you getting excited yet?

After today, I believe everyone should have a reminder ding that goes off in their vehicles every time they put it in reverse- JUST to say "HEY look to see if it's clear first!" 

We went out for a little Christmas shopping this evening and about got hit in the parking lot because people just didn't care to look before putting it in reverse. I think that is the only real downfall to this time of year (for me anyways) because this type of behavior seems to be everywhere and 10 times worse than any other time.

The plus side- I did a major dent in my shopping list for the holidays! AND I managed to pick up all the stocking stuffers. Just a few more things to go and I can be ready for the long nights of wrapping ahead ;)

I read to Miss Stevie all the comments about her being cute/adorable. 
Her reply - and VERY cheeky I might add- "I am the adorablest"
I am going to take that as a thank you, and from me thank you as well. She kinda has my heart a little ;)
I think I will work on the vanity issue some other time LOL. 
 My other mishap since the last post? - Well for those that remember the "Glitter Incident" last year with Dallas...
He struck again! Only this time he chose gold glitter, and instead of getting my bedroom, he got the cat. This has resulted in gold glitter being just about EVERYWHERE! While you can't notice at first glance now, every step the "Lil' fella" takes...he reminds me of twilight. Gah
*Notice the cats bottom caught the flash just right? 0.o*

I think glitter should officially be banned in this home during December! LOL

I also decided to do another random drawing from yesterday's comments- Just because. I just did a random number draw and counted down on the comment list of the last post. 
So drumroll please...............

Big Congrats to Gina!!! 

Please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com
 with the subject : Blog Win
and I will get you your gift
 

Now what you all are waiting for.
Today's gift is geared for my hybrid lovers and Storytellers :)
With 5 Days down and only 20 to go: 
~*~Sorry this gift has been opened~*~


Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 5th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 


It is now available in my shop for just $1. 

I can't thank you all enough, It is a gift in my inbox with each comment and I love hearing your stories as well. Thank YOU for sharing that with me. 
Tomorrow will kick off the non-holiday gifts :)
Much Love!


44 comments:

Becs said...

Lol glitter on the cat, I can see it in the picture. Thank you once again!

grannymike said...

I love Stevie's comment, "I am the adorablest," and I love your glittery cat. : )You are a blessed woman and will never be bored with or by your cute kids.

Thank you again for the nice gift certificate from yesterday's drawing. I so enjoyed looking around your store but stopped short of spending my GC just yet. I am enjoying these daily gifts so much that I may need to hold off in case there are some days I can't download. I'm covering all my bases. : )

Thanks again for taking the time to share with us in such a fun way. Thanks for the nice Christmas journaling cards today.

Marilyn Glasser said...

Love the journal cards. The one with the bear is the cutest for me.
Thank you so much for sharing at this busy time of year. Glad Stevie is doing okay, can't say much about the cat tho'. Look on the bright side, glitter is very popular during the holiday season.

Jennifer said...

A glitter kitty! LOL! Thank you again!

Suzi said...

I love all the gifts! Thank you very much!

Arlene said...

Your adorablest daughter made me laugh. Well I'm glad you didn't get crunched in the parking lot, and yay for getting such a big chunk of your shopping done. I think it's time to vacuum the cat though. lol. Thanks for another amazing gift. The journal cards are gorgeous.

Rylea said...

Laugh? omygosh I about wet my pants remembering last year and lauhing and now the cat? OMgoodness.....and Stevie's comment was a sure bet I am gonna have to stock up on Depends......absolutely hilarious. I agree on you being blessed in me ways then one. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so sweet!
As for the cat - all in the Christmas spirit!

Love the gift from today - it's always such a nice surprise to unzip the files. Thank you very much.

Betty

Tammy said...

I love the glittered cat story!! I wonder what ours would do if we glittered him?! Hehe :) Thank you so much for your very generous gifts!

nancypinct said...

Thank you for today's goodies!

lauriewe said...

Thank you for the goodies- I love the glitter cat- wonder if the cat would like to be vacummed? Poor kitty!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thank you for the gift, looking forward to unwrapping it :)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 5 Liz. Dallas is getting so big! He is too cute too. All you kids are. I would lay out painter plastic in the garage and let them glitter, no way in the house. :)

wilma730 said...

Thanks you for today's gift.
wilma730

Johna said...

thank you for these awesome gifts!!

Crystalnva said...

LOL....THANK YOU ;~} for day 20

Cheryl said...

Thanks for all the goodies!! And while I feel for you having glitter spread throughout your house by the cat, it is a little bit funny that you had another glitter incident this year. You have a new Christmas tradition!!! ;) (Isn't that how traditions often get started?)

Deb Burroughs said...

Thank you for the freebies you have been handing out - it really makes for a wonderful way for me to start the day! Luckily for me, I have no little ones to worry about getting in my glitter - but don't think the 14-y-o can't spread it all over the house... and laugh about it...

R2P2 said...

Oh goodness! That cat will be FABULOUS for the holidays! haha

Thank you!

Judith said...

I'm glad there was no fender bender in that parking lot! And yes, the cat is super cute LOL!! Thanks for the freebies and best of luck getting the glitter out......

JeannieK said...

Thanks for the adorable journal cards! They are fantastic! Thanks too for the laugh on kitty glitter - needed that to wake up today. Love the comment your daughter made - kids do say the funniest and cutest things.

Holly and little people said...

Thanks so much for doing this for us, I love checking back each day to see what's new and to read of your adventures!

Thea said...

Thanks for the great journal cards they are so cute. This has been great for me and gives me something to look forward to each day apart from the children's advent, so thank you!

Goog said...

Dallas is so cute snuggling with the glittery kitty!!

Anonymous said...

You are so generous! Thank you very much for all the lovely gifts.
I also collect the daily numbers. Love them!

Greetings from Germany
Gundi

Natalia said...

Thanks for the freebie!
And I agree with you, stepping out of your house this time of year seems to be pretty risky. Everyone is in such a rush to get "the thing" or to "that place" that they aren't concerned with their surroundings.

Thanks again! Happy holidays !

Lulutoo said...

I hear ya on the bad drivers! Thanks for today's treat. :)

Christine said...

Thank you for the journal cards, always so useful, especially love the peeping teddy and the torn paper is so pretty!

Sarah said...

Thank you!!
Hope your daughter is doing well :)

Gina said...

What a treat to find here a gift and more! One year my daughter was in our county's Light Opera performance of Peter Pan. It was quite fabulous but... We were still finding glitter - the little pink shimmery clear squares - three years later when we moved out. Glitter must have special properties for hanging around forever. Keep away from unwanted boyfriends!
Blessings, Gina

K2 Designs said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Sad I missed yesterday :(..

Janet said...

Thank you so much for the mystery presents! It is really fun getting a little gift each day! Appreciate your time and efforts!

Ghislaine said...

You are so amazingly generous with these Advent goodies! Thank you so much!

KandiceD said...

Thank you for the gorgeous journals!!

marlah24 said...

This is so fun. Thanks for the freebies.

CatSlater said...

I love the tree - Thanks for sharing!!

teresaj said...

Poor glitter kitty but I think the picture is so cute. Glad Ms. Stevie is all better and hope she continues on. Thanks so much for the lovely gift today.

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for your generousity!

Janelle said...

I can imagine the stress you have over glitter... poor cat :)

thank you so much for Day 5! I'm loving your advent gifts!

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much Liz! Glad Stevie is much better and I do not envy you having to clean up the glitter.

Stacey said...

thanks so much for another awesome gift!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you!

amsangel said...

Thank you for today's gift :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your gorgeous downloads. I look forward to sitting down every evening after my girls are asleep to check your blog for the next beautiful creation that you've posted. Thank you for your generosity!!

:)
Janet