Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4 Days down...............

Thank you everyone, from all of us here for your support and well wishes for Stevie today. The procedure went very well, and she wasn't a bit nervous. Leza - I was most definitely the "actor" parent that broke into a nervous wreck once she was back there 0.o I think I paced a nice grove into the floor! HAHAHA I have absolutely NO clue how you aren't a nervous wreck all the time Jewel- 13 times of this would surely drive me insane! LOL. All my nerves didn't matter a bit- because she was busy watching cartoons.......

AND hamming it up :)
 

But Crystal, I am with ya on it- as I can tell a significant difference in her this evening. She seems to be a huge bright light now- It has to be a great relief to be out of "bucket head" mode. I know all too well what that is like (that's a whole different story hahahah) 

After everything was said and done this morning though, she was hungry HUNGRY and her belly was eatting itself (as she claimed) So we stopped off for a bite to eat and then went to the dollar store for some cleaning supplies (And a little mojo searching) We found a handful of great items to create gifts with- So there are a handful of new tutorials coming your way soon! We are going to be getting to them tomorrow while it rains. *Hopefully I get a good break of the rain to finish my Christmas decorating first ;)*

At least the tree is done!!

*had it up the day after Thanksgiving- So one tick off my "to-do" list*  


We have a couple winners to announce as well!
I put all the commenter names into random.org and generated a list to assign everyone a number. Then I did a random number draw. 
Drumroll please............


Congrats to : 
GrannyMike and R2P2!!

Please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com
 with the subject : Blog Win
and I will get you your gift coupons!

Now what you all are waiting for
With 4 Days down and only 21 to go: 
~*~Sorry this has been opened~*~


Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 4th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 



It is now available in my shop for just $1. 

Sorry for such a long blog post today- *I had to make up for keeping em short the last couple right? LOL*
Thank you again so very much for all your kind words and support. Knowing that you enjoy the gifts is what makes this so much fun for me. 
Much Love!  

38 comments:

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 4... My friends Daughter had that done years ago. It was like she was hearing under water and a lot of infections too. Her dad had the same problems when he was a kid. Glad Stevie is doing great. Like I said on FB, she is the cutest gingy.

Dree Getz said...

Thank you for day 4. I love it.

Becs said...

Thanks so much!! Glad the surgery went well.

Melinda said...

glad the procedure went well and it was more traumatic for mom than child :) thanks for day 4!

Arlene said...

Your daughter is soooooo pretty. Love the colour of her hair. Mine was exactly the same colour as a child. It's still red but has gone darker. So glad to hear she is feeling better. Sorry it was so scary for you. Your tree looks great BTW. Thank you for Day 4.

Tanya/TiggerRD said...

Thank you! What a nice treat for all of us during the holiday season.

Glad the procedure went well!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for your continued generosity! It must be a huge relief that the procedure is over!

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the sweet gifts. They have all been lovely, and today's template is very nice.

It was a treat and a surprise to see my name as a blog winner. I was happy to send you an email. :)

I was so glad to read that Stevie's procedure went well and to see the cute pictures of her. Now you can breathe, Mom.

Tammy said...

I'm so glad to hear your precious baby is doing well! The pictures are awesome :)
Thank you very much for today's gift!

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear all went well with your daughter!

Thanks very much for today's lovely gift.

Betty

poki said...

Thanks, Sweetie!

Scrumptious said...

I couldn't believe my eyes last night as I pulled alpha after alpha out of the folder. They are all so gorgeous, so high-quality, so just-my-style. Thank you so much for this nonstop cavalcade of generosity!

So glad the procedure went well!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thanks for the lovely gift :)

Johna said...

Glad to hear all is well! Things are always so much harder on Mom than they are the little ones, seems like.

Thank you so much for these awesome freebies!!

Jewel said...

Glad it went well Liz! I think I hold it together because ... I have to. you know? We get through it because we are mom - just like you did today. I remember the first set of tubes my son had ... he was about 18 months ... and someone next to use was reading a magazine in the recovery room. And he turned at the sound of the pages rustling and I realized he had never HEARD that before. It was amazing! He was a much happier boy when his ears were working and I am glad Stevie is doing well! And may I just say she is ALL kinds of adorable!!

Thanks for today's gift!!

R2P2 said...

Thank you for another great gift! I am so blown away by these great giveaways :) And I'm so excited to have won! YAY Emailing you now. :)

Laura said...

Having troubles with the download. Anyone else??? Thanks for all the gifts so far. They are wonderful

cheryl said...

Thank you for the gifts! They are really beautiful!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much. Glad the procedure went well and now you can relax!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download. Good to hear all went well for you and your daughter...

JeannieK said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template today! Glad that surgery went well for your little sweetie!

KandiceD said...

Wow....I love templates! Happy to hear everything is going well!

nancypinct said...

Thank you for these great templates!

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for today's gift, and yesterday's gorgeous alphas as well! I forgot to comment yesterday, but I wanted to send you and Stevie well wishes on her surgery. I'm so glad to see that she came through without a hitch!

Leza Krouwel said...

I am so pleased everything went well...obviously your acting job was oscar standard. Well done you one of the hardest things to do.
Mine is off to France for a day with the school on Friday and I am already practicing my act... I will say have a lovely time but my head is already saying I hope the coach drive is good and hope it doesn't snow....etc lol
Beautiful little girl love the red hair. XXXX

Lulutoo said...

What a cute little pumpkin she is! So glad it went well. :) Thanks for today's treat!

Gina said...

Thank you for the great gifts each day! You are rockin' December with srugery and Christmas fun AND keeping this blog and gifs going every day!

Anisah said...

It's great that Stevie is doing well. She is cute!

Thanks so much for the freebies!

Anisah

Crystalnva said...

Great giggly picture Stevie & Im so glad to "hear" that all went well...Liz wait til the end of the week when Stevie starts taking notice of all the correct sounds..My twins are next in line to have this done ...UGHHHHHH
THANK YOU ;~} Liz for day 4

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the freebie and glad your little one is doing well. That second pic cracked me up! Totally reminds me of my DD. :)

Thea said...

I am glad things went well for Stevie. Thank you for the cute templates.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your generous gifts. Very pretty!!

Meg said...

Thank you for the fantastic day 4. Glad that your little one is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Leslie Holston said...

I have to say that the little girl in these pictures looks almost exactly like my little girl, except she's just a little bit older! Beautiful!

Thanks for freebies

Stacey said...

thanks for the wonderful gift! glad everything went well!

amsangel said...

Thanks for the gift, can't wait to see the rest of the Calendar, and so sad I missed the first three :)