Monday, December 3, 2012

3 days down

Tomorrow/today is huge for us here. Stevie is going in for tubes in her ears.....and this is the first time any of my children have been put to sleep for anything 0.o So we spent today doing a movie day, fort building, story telling and crafting to keep our minds occupied. Now to try and sleep tonight! AGH-  

So I am keeping it short so I can try to get rest- since we have to be there at 6 in the morning.

I have however created an intro video on how to create your very first digital layout.It is not of the best, but I wanted to get it done so those that are new could get started in playing with their goodies :)  I will post a full written out tutorial as well as post a how to video follow along for the other various programs tomorrow. Just scroll down to the prior post to view the video if you are completely new to scrapbooking. 

But let's get to it shall we?



With 3 Days down and only 22 to go: 
~*~Sorry This Gift Has been opened~*~

Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 3rd 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 


It is now available in my shop for just $1. 

Thank you everyone for your awesome comments!- Today along with the extra gift, you will also have a chance to win a $5.00 gift coupon to my shop. Tomorrow when the new gift is posted- I will do a random drawing from all the commenters and 2 will win. Good Luck!

Much Love

30 comments:

Judy G said...

I'm having a problem with getting the links to work at 11:22 pm 12/2/12.

Becs said...

Thank you, I too am having a problem.

Liz said...

I am so very sorry about that- Both links should be working now.

Becs said...

They are, thanks so much!

LilGray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

Beautiful gifts- thank you so much!

Johanna said...

Thank you so much!! :)

Tammy said...

I will keep Stevie and your family in my prayers. Thank you very much for the Advent gift!

Rylea said...

How scary for you and Stevie. Will say loads of prayers for you both. It will all be ok because I will not have it any other way. ;) keep us posted. Thanks for the goodies.

grannymike said...

I pray you all get a good night's rest and that the procedure goes well. My son had tubes put in several times, and my youngest granddaughter had tubes in this past year. Both were helped tremendously by them, and I hope you find that to be true as well. It's never easy when they're little. Thanks again for another wonderful gift.

grannymike said...

I hadn't unzipped it when I commented. I had to come back and say the alphas and the mini are both just super.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 3 Liz. Good luck with your surgery Stevie! You will hear much better when your done.

Janet said...

First and foremost, my prayers are with your family. Doctors are never fun but many times necessary. Secondly, thank you so much for the daily presents!

Jewel said...

Thanks for the gift, Liz, and good luck tomorrow. I know exactly how you feel - my son has had 13 surgeries, and it never gets easier. Just go to your happy place, and you'll soon be in recovery watching Stevie eat a Popsicle and it will all be over. Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for another generous gift!!

Good luck with your daughter's surgery tomorrow.

Betty

Scrumptious said...

Thank you so much for these huge, generous, beautiful gifts! I hope your daughter's procedure goes smoothly tomorrow and she has a quick recovery.

Arlene said...

Good luck with Stevie's procedure. Hope it goes easy-peasy and all is well soon. Thanks for today's gifts.

Lynette said...

Thanks so much for the lovely gift! This kit is BEEEUUUUUTTTTIIIIIFUL!~
Big hugs! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

R2P2 said...

These gifts have been beautiful & so generous! Thank you!

Crystalnva said...

Well wishes coming your way for you both...Here`s so FYI My husband & son both had tubes put in.My son lost his 1 tube within 2 weeks the other ear lasted for months, my husband had a reaction and had to have them removed 3 weeks later...On the good side my hubby now has what he calls bionic ears (I can`t even gripe under my breath anymore) my son well it was truely the BEST thing we have done for him thus far he could hear 100% better his speech rose to 100% better & since he could hearring was repaired his learning got 100% better ..Honor Roll Student after that surgery.Oh and they both do not have ear infections 3 to 4 times a year...

THANK YOU ;~} for todays great Alpha`s I luv alpha`s ;~}

Beth Barron said...

Best of luck to you today! I enjoyed your gift today. It looks like I can coordinate it with yesterday's!

Lulutoo said...

Said a prayer for Stevie--hope it goes well, let us know! Thanks for the great goodies and for putting Day 1 at such a nice price for those of us who were snoozing. ;)

Leza Krouwel said...

I used to work in a childrens ward where they did this operation. My best advice.. put on your best and bravest face. Even if she is not happy about going to sleep I promise even the kickers and the screamers never remembered anything afterwards and the calmest ones were the ones with the best parent "actors" who acted as if nothing was wrong and then crumbled when the child was asleep lol I really hope all goes well and thank you so much for these beautiful kits XXX

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thanks for the gift, they look great :)

KandiceD said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts!!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity...

It's sure helping me find the christmas spirit this year...

Stacey said...

awesome! thank you! hope everything went well!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download. I hope all went well with your daughter's op. Always a bit scary when something is being done to our children even when we know it will help them...

Dree Getz said...

I guess I didn't get here in time. It is 11:17 right now. Your probably using EST.

Dree Getz said...

I came back to slap myself. I remembered that you post EST on them each day. LOL I won't be late again.

Thanks again.