Monday, December 24, 2012

24 days down!

It is Christmas Eve! Let the craziness commence!! 
Maybe in this madness Marsie you will find that game and be able to stick that cash back in your pocket! Crossing fingers at least.

Today was another wonderful day with the family. I honestly haven't been drove completely bonkers yet with the kids out of school. (Although I have a feeling that on the 26th I might eat those words LOL)

However, Snowbell is HERE!! (Bell for short we have found ;) I guess the process of her being a "mini" is a long breeding one...but she will end up being about 12/15 inches (We shall see ;).   

I was very worried about the holiday mess making it difficult for her here too Arlene- However, she took to us like a fish in water. She has been playing hard with the kiddos and busy exploring (and chewing) things. I have been initiated by Miss Bell with tiny marks on my favorite shoes- with a tad bit of slobber LOL 

Roxy seems to be the IT girl for her right now. She follows here everywhere and will only go out to potty with her around. I knew she was a perfect fit and so glad I was right. 

We did however wear her out good and hard as she is fast asleep in pup land (On my side of the bed of course LOL)  

 The cats are a bit confused...and scared still. It's funny because Snowbell wants to play with the baby kitty....and all he wants to do is run off hahahaha. I figure in a few days I will be breaking the two up from running havoc in the house together hahaha. 

For the rest of my night...well it's going to be an all night prep-a-thon I do believe. I spent the evening at Dad's getting things ready for Christmas dinner (cleaning/decorations and such) and will be going back to do the finishing touches.  

Tonight's download is another portion to the collection gift that will last up until Christmas. It is rather large so it has been broken up into sections. 
 
With 24 down and only 1 to go: 
Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 24th  11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

At this point you should have this much of the collection: 


Tomorrow I will post a recap of all the links for everyone for this kit, as well as one other piece to conclude the advent countdown. 
I will also start the 12 days of Christmas at that time. 

For those that might miss tomorrow's post, I completely understand! Links will remain active for 48 hours, so PLEASE- Enjoy spending time with your families!! Or at the very least enjoy doing something that you love!
I wish you a very VERY Merry Christmas!

You all have made mine extra special, and for that I thank you!! 

Much Love!

25 comments:

Arlene said...

Oh Liz, I'm so happy it's working out well for Bell right off the bat. That is awesome news! She looks like such a sweetie. Thanks very much for all the gifts. How thoughtful of you to leave tomorrow's post up for 48 hours. I hope you get some sleep and not have to pull an all-night prep-a-thon. Wishing you a very Merry Holly Jolly Christmas with your amazing family.

grannymike said...

I'm glad your family and Bell have a mutual infatuation. The cats will adjust -- or not. :) Thank you so very much for yet another generous and lovely gift. May you and your family have a very blessed, joy-filled Christmas.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 24. The doggie is so sweet. Put anything away you don't want chewed on :)Make sure your in bed before the man in red shows up. Have a great X-mas Eve.

Becs said...

Bell is adorable, happy to see she has made herself at home. Thank you for today's gift. Merry Christmas!

Tammy said...

Aaaw! Your little Bell is so sweet :) Thank you for day 24! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

poki said...

I'm so glad you will repost links to this kit - I missed one day (Dec 22 - family funeral that day!) so I will definitely be around to collect that day for sure! Off to Dallas for Christmas at my nephew's new home! Back on 25th late!

Scrappycath said...

Congratulations on Snowbell (love the name!). Merry Christmas to your family!!

JeannieK said...

Good luck with Snowbell - she's a sweetie! We were too chicken to put up with the night time crying spells when we got our last puppy, so bought brother and sister - they are inseparable! Sometimes we wonder - why did we do this, then a moment later they remind us why...LOL Thank you for another great addition to the kit! Have a Merry Christmas! May the jolly man bring nearly everything you wished for!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

mnJenL said...

How fun! Bell is adorable! Hubby and I still can't imagine a small husky (his family bred them) so we will be excited to see all your photos and live vicariously through you in having such a sweet puppy! Have a most Merry Christmas! Thanks for all the fabulous freebies.

Jill said...

Awwww! You are so generous!

Crystalnva said...

Awh how sweet...lol...THANK YOU ;~} for todays dl.... Wishes to you & yours the happiest Hoilday & Stay Safe !!!!

Mary said...

What a sweet little puppy! It's funny how they seem to imprint themselves on one particular person in the family!Enjoy and thanks again for your generosity. Merry Christmas Eve!

Yez said...

I love Snowbell, such a sweet face. Glad she's home now. Thank you for today's gift and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rarole said...

You made my heart leap when you said "for those that might miss tomorrow's post" - Sweetheart you are almost the only one who has expressed understanding to both the busy-ness of this time of year and the desire to be with families. I have finally just ignored so many wonderful treats out there because they were competing against something much bigger and more important. And after all, we scrappers are all about family and memories!!!! So thank you - thank you!

Dawn said...

Awww Bell is adorable and is one lucky puppy to end up in your home I think! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Deb Burroughs said...

Thank you for this part of the kit - it will be gorgeous! I'm glad Bell is adjusting, even though the cats are being slow to get it... May you and yours have the most blessed Christmas ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas!

Thank you for all the beautiful gifts!

Betty

LilGray said...

Thanks for all the gifts this holiday season... Miss Bell looks cute... Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for the awesome gift! Snowbell is sooooo cute and so are your little ones! I hope you and your family have the Merriest Christmas Ever!!!

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much for Today's Present!
Merry Christmas to You and Your Family!

teresaj said...

I'm glad the puppy is adapting. Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts and I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

amsangel said...

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful gifts this month, and so happy to hear the puppy likes her new Forever Home :D

CatSlater said...

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you and your ENTIRE family!!

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much Liz! So happy that the pup is working out well! Hope that you and yours ahve a very Merry Christmas!!