Sunday, December 23, 2012

23 days down!

So today was a half and half day. A lot accomplished, just not all we had hoped or wanted to do. Robin just move closer girl and we will have TONS of fun all the time ;) LOL
 It was a disappointing start to the day when we found out that our new puppy wouldn't be joining us until tomorrow :( The roads were too bad where she is located thanks to mother nature and her love for the white stuff ;). The plus side- in the morning she should be here to bring loads of joy! She is a mini husky, all white. I still would deeply love to have a golden Sherry- but this little girl just stole my heart and I knew it was meant to be!
I did manage to get a picture sent so I could share the new addition coming tomorrow morning. But I am sure we will be snapping TONS of photos tomorrow ;) 

Right now....the name is a toss up between snowbell, tinkerbell and princess. 
I told the kiddos to wait til she got here and we got to know her a little better before settling on a name. However we did go shopping and picked up a new collar, leash, bed, bowl and toys as well as crib pads (Thanks jeannie). Needless to say EVERYONE is super excited!   
  
 So to make up for not getting to do as planned- we did our Gingerbread house today!

I think they did a fabulous job on it, and Dallas (note the finger taking some icing LOL) thought it was delicious! hahaha  And today Kerri we DID make our Snow Cream (It's snow used for Ice Cream
We didn't do it yesterday because we were out of Milk thanks to the "incredible hulk" being on a total kick for drinking TONS of it LOL. 
But we made it tonight for a treat along with some hot Chocolate. YUM!
  
Tonight's download is another portion to the collection gift that will last up until Christmas Day. It is rather large so it has been broken up into sections. 
 
With 23 down and only 2 to go: 
Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 23rd 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- here is what was hiding inside: 


Don't forget my new release, on sale for 30% off in my shop until Monday. 

Just to let everyone know, as we are winding down on the Advent countdown, I will have the entire collection "Family Forever" available Christmas Day. I will also be hosting a 12 days event starting Christmas night- HOWEVER those links for Christmas day and the following day will be available for 2 days to accommodate those traveling. 

Thank you all for your sweet words. It really teared me up to have such kind words written. I try to be the best momma I can be, I mean I have my ups and downs ;) AND I tend to be a little crazy sometimes (that I blame the chitlens on LOL)
But truly, your words touched my heart and I thank you! Truly and deeply.   


For everyone traveling or starting your journeys for the holidays- I wish you a very VERY Merry Christmas!! Be safe, eat loads of goodies and enjoy yourself!

Much Love!

23 comments:

Tammy said...

What a sweet puppy! I'm sure you are all going to be so thrilled to get her home :) Thank you so much for today's gift!

Becs said...

The puppy is adorable!! Thank you for today's gift!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 23... The puppy is so cute. I like the Snowbell. It is different from the other too. Husky's require a lot of attention :)How was she made a mini, they don't come that way. Have a great Sunday.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

K2 Designs said...

Thank you for all the goodies so far. Sad I missed a weeks worth while in the hospital but I love all I was able to get. Appreciate your thoughtfulness. Your new fur baby is adorable. Snowbell is a cute name.

Leza Krouwel said...

All these presents and more ...thank you soo much for all the downloads.

I only have one child and would not have time for half that you do.

I love the puppy already whatever her name is... how lovely is she. We have to have more photos lol

I wish you a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year XXXX

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} for todays dl....Cute puppy snowbell is a cute name..Yep I had a few mommy "downs" yesterday and some of the "downs" were`nt even with my kids..I already have the holiday headache...lol this to shall pass come Jan.3rd !!!

marsie55 said...

Oh, that is the most gorgeous puppy I ever did see!!!!! I love huskies!
Thank you for todays DL! My day was blown to pieces .. I was wrapping presents (and in a total tizz .. I had a WII Skylanders game in the boot of the car so no one would find it .. now I can't find it!! Hoping I haven't passed it over with goodies I donated to Goodwill!!!! We have had to buy it again .. an expense we could well have done without .. aaargh!!! We received a call from my nephew, his wife & two boys (I call them my grandchildren!) It was fabulous to see them, but we had to go for a swim for a couple of hours, they ended up staying for tea and have just left!! So I am now waaaaay behind, but I wouldn't have had it any other way :) Have a great day tomorrow .. btw, love the gingerbread house :)

Arlene said...

Liz, the puppy is adorable! What a cute face. I feel obliged to share my spiel (from a dog trainer's point of view) about bringing a puppy into the house at Christmas. (This was drilled into me from my many years in the kennel club, so sorry, but I just have to put it out there, lol).

"The stress of moving to a new home is high for puppies to begin with, then adding Christmas morning hustle and bustle to the mix can be entirely too much for a young animal. Over stressed puppies can get sick very quickly. When introducing a new puppy your home should be organized and quiet so the pup has time to feel comfortable and not overwhelmed. It is widely recommended by responsible breeders and humane societies to have people wait until a couple of days after Christmas day, once all the hustle and bustle is over and done, to bring a new puppy home."

OK, I did my duty, haha. Please don't hate me for sharing. It's not my intention to spoil your family's fun. Just a tip: when you do bring her home, please allow her lots of quiet time at first. It's not uncommon for a puppy to cry and whine (even howl) during the night for the first night or two or seven, lol. There are tons of articles online about "Puppy's First Night At Home".

You are a fabulous mom and I know you'll be a great dog-mom too. All my best wishes to you and your beautiful family and your new puppy. I hope you enjoy many happy years together. I also want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Thank you for all your generous and gorgeous gifts.

Robinsismai said...

Loved reading your post again! Especially since you mentioned me! I'd love to move closer! When I got to the bottom of the post I almost fell off my chair because, you'll never believe it, I called my kids chitlens too! LOL See, we were meant to be friends! Thanks so much for today's gift! Hope everyone has fun with the new addition!!

JeannieK said...

Your puppy is so adorable! Are those blue eyes? So precious! Love all the colors on the gingerbread house - the kids did a great job! It looks really nice. You need to scrap a page (or two) of them putting it together.

Thanks for another wonderful day! Love how FF is coming together!

Meg said...

What a cut puppy! Thank you for yesterday's and today's gift (and any other day I missed a comment). I just realized that I have not been logged in to google so it hasn't been taking my comments. I'm love this new collection. Enjoy the snow for me.It doesn't really snow where we live and in many ways I'm glad for it but I still wish for it at this time of year.

Dawn said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie. Love your little puppy! and your gingerbread house! Have fun!!

mnJenL said...

puppy is adorable! I had a big male malamute growing up. I'll be curious to see how much yours grows. :) sounds like you did have fun at your house even without a puppy. maybe getting the gingerbread house done ahead of time will end up being a great idea! Thanks so much for the freebies.

PhotoLee said...

So jealous of the Great amount of doggie Fun and Love that is about to enter your home. :D Enjoy every moment of it!! Thank you So Much for your gifts. May your family have a Blessed Christmas!! :D

Deb Burroughs said...

Thanks for the freebie - it looks to be a gorgeous kit! Enjoy your time with the kids and the puppy!!!

Anonymous said...

Your little puppy looks so sweet! Sure to bring all of you lots of fun moments!

Thanks for another part to this beautiful kit.

Betty

Yez said...

oh look at that face, adorable! I love huskies and like Snowbell, sounds unusual. The other names are very popular here. Thank you for the awesome gift.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thank you for the lovely kit :)

Chris said...

Lovely, Cute Looking Puppy!
This might be the first time i have seen a Real Gingerbread House!!
Thank You Very Much for Today's Brilliant Treasure!

Stacey said...

thanks for the terrific gift! What an adorable puppy!

Nancy said...

Always a delight to stop by your blog! Thank you for goodies.

Vianna said...

Thank you for ALL the beautiful Christmas gifts - and Congratulations on the new addition. May you walk together, cuddle & play happily for a long long time. Merry CHristmas from Florida! ♥