Thursday, December 20, 2012

20 Days Down.....

Time to get serious everyone! Not to be a bug in your ear or anything, but there is seriously 5 days left!

I have a few little things left to do and a few people left to get gifts for but the shopping for this lady is pretty much done!!
I am so grateful for that, since I KNOW my dad hasn't went out yet 0.o
Hopefully I can coax him into wrapping it up tomorrow LOL. 

Today was more downs than ups for the earlier half of the day, but we managed to end it on a good note. So definitely ready to face tomorrow head on. 

Girls have their parties at school tomorrow and are going in their PJs to have a "Polar Express" day. I am sure we will have tons of stories and pics to share tomorrow (and my teacher gifts that I am almost finished with)

 
With 20 down and only 5 to go: 
~*~Sorry this has been gifted~*~
 
Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 20th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- here is what was hiding inside: 

It is now available in my shop for just $1
Also I have a new release today, on sale for 30% off in my shop until Monday


I did a random drawing from the commenters yesterday to win my new design!!

And the winner is: 
CHRIS!!!!

please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com with the subject blog win
and I will get you the links!
Thank you all for your kind comments and sharing your holiday MUST! The more I read the comments, the more I realize how much I couldn't do without those things either. I mean the lights, laughs with family, holiday drives and relaxing with one another- It really does make it complete. 

I am secretly anxious about Christmas night. After the kids are with gifts, bellies are filled and the house goes quiet......That moment to say AH- Success!!

Today I ask- What is one thing you learned this year about that you hope to remember not to do OR to do the same next year??
Mine is definitely carrying over the Christmas buying all year long and scoping the after Christmas clearance sections to gear up for next year. 
I did that this year, and for the first time truly, I am not stressed to the max and ready to blow a top trying to make Christmas happen. 

Much Love  

22 comments:

Becs said...

Thank you thank you once again!!

Arlene said...

Thanks very much Liz. Loved the In Lights gift. So cool. I'm glad your day ended on a good note. I'm not sure what I learned this year. It seems the older I get the less organized I become, lol. I was more on top of things when my life was crazy busy. Now I have a lot of free time but I tend to fritter it away. I really think "busy" is better. Have a great day tomorrow.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 20 Liz. I am not going to forget to wrap my beautiful roses outside. The Deer ate the crap out of them this year and I sprayed them weekly with DEER OFF. They are starving my neighbors would say as theirs never got touched. Mine just tasted better. Have a great Thursday.

Tammy said...

Oh my! ...5 days left! I'd better get wrapping :) I don't know that I've learned anything this year...but your idea of watching after Christmas sales is a great one. I'll have to keep that in mind. Thank you so much for today's gift!

Just for Fun Only said...

Its a great blog

my shopping store

healthy life

my business activities

Deb Burroughs said...

Thanks for the freebie! I did the major chunk of shopping online this year and I hope to do more of it next year. I went to several stores in the last couple of days to finish up the shopping and they were packed! I also need to seriously scale back on my Christmas gift buying. Next year I will be retired and on a fixed income, so buying for a lot of people will have to stop. :(

R2P2 said...

Thanks!

JeannieK said...

Good morning! Thank you for today's beautiful clusters. I have to agree with Arlene - the older I get and have more time, the more I procrastinate! I would LOVE to start my handmade cards in October, but it's so warm then I just can't seem to get in the mood - and I keep saying "oh, I have another 8 weeks!" Not so. Those 8 weeks speed by like 8 days. LOL

Crystalnva said...

Thank You :~} for todays dl...I hide gifts so well that while gathering gifts up to get things all "wrapped" up..I found extra presents that the kids did`nt get at ~~~~~EASTER !!!!My change from here on out is to only use one spot for the gifts ;~}

marsie55 said...

Thank you for today's gift! We did a lot of renovations on the house this year and I learned how much cr*p you accumulate in 20 years!!! So, I have been de-cluttering .. passing things on to family members, giving lots of stuff to the Salvation Army etc .. so I want to keep the house decluttered next year :)

teresaj said...

I hope to not wait until the last minute to do my Christmas shopping and feel rushed. Thanks for todays gift and love your new kit.

Holly and little people said...

One thing I have learned over the last few years with my monkeys (my kids) is to keep it simple and keep them involved in the plans. This year my two that are in school got to pick their teacher gifts and help make them and give them and were very involved. We also like to just relax and enjoy the simplicity of driving to town and getting to see the lights or finding decorations that others have done to enjoy without killing Mommy trying to make it "perfect".
Thanks for sharing everything with us.

forrest1865 said...

If your girls love Polar Express....just visited SeaWorld in Orlando and they have a whole ride and experience with the Polar Express movie! Very cool!

Yez said...

Thank you for the beautiful gift today. I have to agree with Marsie. My house was hit by 2 storms this past summer, leaving a lot of damage. TG for home insurance! In order to restore the house we had to do a lot de-cluttering in the attic and the amount of accumulated stuff (25 yrs) was overwhelming. It took over a month to clean up. We ended up donating most of it to MSA and the Salvation Army. My lesson here is not to keep anything that I won't use in the future.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful gift - thanks so much!


The most important thing I've learned over the Christmas season is to let "the things I didn't get done but had on my to do list" go and simply enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family and friends.

Betty

mnJenL said...

well, I have done shopping all year round the last several years, but with the kids getting older and actually having opinions about what they want some of what I had really wasn't what they wanted or I bought more stuff that they did want. So, I am done buying much stuff year round. I found plenty of deals that I did pretty well all before Thanksgiving. Even my shopping for our adopt a family. I think I try to make too much out of a month long event, so the kids expect to be entertained all the time. It was too much work for me, I vow to be less planned out. Also must get my Christmas cards started in September or October unlike this year. That was a huge rush and I did end up using many of the new stamps that I bought for this year.

anyway thanks for the goodies. so fun to see what is inside! and I love the new kit. :)

Thea said...

Thanks again for the great gift.

The one thing I learned this year is that Christmas is in the doing not the having. I hope to remember that always, that my kids though only 3 are going to remember the activities, music, trying to help others more than they will remember the gifts. Those are the things I remember from my parents.

But I am with you on the Christmas Clearance :)!

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much Liz for the daily downloads! I'm loving everything!

Chris said...

Thank You for today's Gift!
And Big Thanks to You, Liz and the Random Number Generator for My Prize!
Start the Cards Earlier is one for Me. Although, this year was interesting. In previous Years I have spent lots of money on Card Making Stash for My Best Friend and I (as We make our Cards Together). This Year We haven't been able to afford anything,So we have made do with our Collection from previous Years! I have even been thrifty and Used Cardboard from cereal boxes, biscuit packets and old brown envelopes!

TR said...

Thank you! Next year I will make sure to find a way to start making Christmas cards three months ahead of time like I did last year.

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the terrific gift today! gotta fly! ovens beeping - still baking!

Amber said...

HI! I'm loving your daily download gifts, but the link for this one says that the file isn't found.