Sunday, December 2, 2012

2 Days Down........

Today was a wonderful day. Enjoying sweets in our jammies and crafting the day away, I couldn't think of a better way to start off the month. The only downside was the mountains of paper clippings and glitter we ended up with everywhere ;) But it means I now have a huge pile of snowflakes to make a banner with tomorrow after everything is dry.

 I would highly recommend everyone taking at least one day out of the year to enjoy eating nothing but things you shouldn't and lounging in your PJ's :) 
 
It has come to my attention that we have several new followers, that are brand new to the craft of digital scrapbooking- So WELCOME! I will be posting a tutorial tomorrow on how to create your first layout, and show you just how you can use all the goodies you will be downloading through this month on the blog here.
In the meantime I would recommend downloading a photo editing program (if you do not already have one) The tutorial tomorrow will cover the "how-tos" that will work with all of the following: 
As promised I have included a tutorial as well today, to show you how I create my card album. Just scroll down to the previous post for full instructions and the matching video.  
 
 Now for what you're waiting for
With 2 Days down and only 23 to go: 
~*Sorry, this gift has been opened*~

Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 2nd 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 

It is now available in my shop for just $1. 

Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words and comments! It means so very much to know you enjoy this event as much as I do. 
Much Love!

23 comments:

VanillaDesignz said...

Thank you,Liz ;-)

Robinsismai said...

Thank you Liz! So sorry I missed yesterday! I marked the blog so I can come back!

Arlene said...

Thanks so much for Day 2 Liz. Day 1 was gorgeous. For anyone who missed it they should grab it for a buck. I love it. Glad you had a nice day.

Rylea said...

Thank You. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for another beautiful gift! You are very generous!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 2.

Jewel said...

Thanks again Liz - hope you post a picture of your snowflakes!

grannymike said...

Holiday Wonder if beautiful. Thank you again so much for your generosity.

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful THANK YOU ;~}

Jody Green said...

Thank you so much! I hope you have many more jammie days!!

Meg said...

Lovely ad always, thanks

Mary M. said...

Thank you for your generosity.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

marlah24 said...

Day 1 was awesome. Thanks for day 2.

Becs said...

Thank you!

cheryl said...

THANK YOU for putting Day 1 in your shop right away, and THANK YOU for pricing it as only $1. Both today's and yesterday's free gifts are GORGEOUS! THANK YOU!

snickels said...

Thanks, so lovely as usual!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this gift...

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful gift! I didn't realize that I hadn't subscribed to your blog... Day 1 is gorgeous! Thank you for offering it at the DigiChick :)

Stacey said...

thanks for the awesome gifts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Cath said...

thank you, sorry missed day 1 and 2, been getting you wonderful xmas givings for 2 years