Monday, December 17, 2012

17 days down!

I am counting today productive dang it and an awesome one at that! I did some baking (still the blondies and butterhorns to go) Some sweet making (still the no-bakes and hard tack to make there) And managed to get some of my visiting done that I had planned on. Did a good bit of design work And.....my proudest achievement.......my wrapping is now past the half way mark! YAY!

The kids kept me on my toes today and I am feeling my age and then some tonight. I really wish there was someone that could just bottle up the energy they seem to have and give it to me LOL. 

Between playing Avengers with Dallas, Barbies with Roxy, Wrestling and Frogger with Stevie, Reading with Ana and a little dance party- I have wore out brain and body muscles I didn't know I had

Then while cooking dinner tonight, Roxy decided to hit me with the "How do you make" questions. So I gave a big science lesson on how electronics, shoes, paper, rice and silverware are made 0.o 
Granted, I haven't a darn clue the actual processes and probably made up lots of stuff to get through the questionnaire......but dang she made me think in overdrive hahahaha     

I'm sure her teacher will love the explanations of "Did you know if you use a do dad you can put some metal in it and make it a fork?" Or "A controller has lots of wires and fancy computer type stuff with some plastic to keep it from falling apart" - This was how she re-explained to daddy 0.o

Tonight's gift is an exclusive sneak peek at my new collection coming this Thursday to The Digichick!
With 17 down and only 8 to go: 
~*~Sorry this gift was opened~*~



Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 17th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 

It is now in my shop and available for just $1.
Please note that tomorrow all the $1 products in the store will revert to full price. 



I am so glad to hear many of you are half way, or most of the way done preparing for the holidays. It's motivation for me to stay on track as well. So Thank you!

The sweets are being finished today- What is your absolute favorite holiday treat? 

Much Love!

26 comments:

Tammy said...

My absolute favorite holiday treat is the fudge that I make with my kids. It's just the easy "Fantasy Fudge" recipe on the back of the marshmallow cream, but I love it! :)
Thank you for today's gift! I hope you have an amazing week.

Becs said...

I love love shortbread in any style. Thanks for the gift!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thanks it looks adorable :)

Johna said...

reading about your questionnaire, yes, nothing can make us feel quite as stupid as our children, huh? LOL!
I love this preview!!! the black paper really caught my eye. I love the colors you have used!
thank you for these awesome gifts!

Deb Burroughs said...

Thanks for the gift today - you have been so generous! My favorite holiday treat is a drink - Tom & Jerry's. They are a variety of eggnog, but a lot thicker. My dad does an awesome job making them and they are not for the faint of heart when "fully loaded". He says, "One warms the belly, two makes you break out in a sweat, and the third makes you want to jump naked into a snowbank..." :)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 17... Glad you made a dent in your list.

Arlene said...

Congrats on your awesome and productive day! You sure know how to pack a lot into each and every day. I'd have to say my favourite holiday treat is Shortbread cookies. I use my mom's old recipe. Mom used to make shortbread every Christmas (God rest her sweet soul) and although mine never taste quite as fantastic as hers did, they bring back so many fond and happy memories that I continue to make them every year. Thanks so much for all the amazing gifts.

Anonymous said...

Glad ya gotta dent Liz .Today I gotta get the teachers gifts
together to take to son`s school tomorrow..Back when Hersey`s cocoa came in a metal container they had the truly BEST FUDGE EVER!!!! I had so much of that stuff through the years that Im still "setting on it" lol...I think I might surprise everybody this by trying to make it myself & of course those peanutbutter balls..yum
THANKS A BUNCH ;~} for todays DL...from crystalnva

R2P2 said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I became tired just reading about your day LOL.
I'm a Nana now and actually miss the days when had so much to do that I was that tired.

Thanks for the lovely gifts and wonderful stories about your family.

have a great Christmas!

KandiceD said...

So are so ahead on me with the baking. I'm planning to do it all Thrusday when Dad is home and he can watch the kids.
I love all sorts of cookies and ginger bread men!!

Thank you for todays gift!

Anisah said...

I love fudge too! Thanks so much!

Anisah

Dawn said...

Thank you for this lovely kit - and congratulations on getting so much done in 24hours!! Nothing like ticking things off a list to relieve stress LOL

My favourite treat is to watch Muppet Christmas carol - with shout-outs and sing-alongs with my son who is now 22!!! Been doing it every year for as long as he can remember. I told him he has to keep doing it until he produces grand-kids to take his place LOL

If you want food treats - the mince pies - keep them away from me, I LOVE them!!

Rylea said...

peanut butter fudge....is my all time favorite. Funny to say that since I am a bigtime chocoholic and caramel lover...but it is the only time I get to eat it. And me too, miss having lil ones around to share the baking and creating with. Soak it all up....it goes by quickly. Made me laugh when she repeated all her gathered info to daddy. If only to see that face...lol Thank You and Merry Christmas

Thea said...

Thanks for the great gift. My favorite treat are a local candy store's rum victoria chocolates, it doesn't seem Christmas without them.

Anonymous said...

Too many sweet treats to pick a favorite - I like to sample at least one of each!!

Thank you for today's wonderful gift.

Betty

Yez said...

I love shortbread cookies. Thank you for the cute gift.

Yez said...

I love shortbread cookies. Thank you for the cute gift.

Chris said...

Brandy Butter!
Thank You for Today's Digital Gift and the Gift of Feeling like I am part of Something, Just coming here and Reading about everyones preperations!

teresaj said...

I love Red Velvet Cake for the holidays. Don't you just love all the questions kids have. My daughter drove me crazy when she went through the why stage. Thanks for today's lovely download.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Robinsismai said...

Thank you so much Liz! I snuck a peek at the sneak peek & I love it!!!
My absolute favorite holiday treat is Italian Cream Cake

marsie55 said...

Wow, that sure was a busy day!! My favourite holiday treat is having extra time with my grandchildren .. I hate it when they go to school .. all those beautiful days when they are stuck in a room instead of at the beach!!!!!! Fave thing to eat is chocolate ice cream pudding (I'm Aussie, so we have a hot Xmas!!) Preview looks fab!!

Stacey said...

thanks for todays fantastic gift!

mnJenL said...

I have had a fantastic time making cloud cookies. egg whites, sugar, and chocolate chips. you can't go wrong and a fun science experiment to see how the egg whites change as they get beaten. the kids have been thoroughly entertained! :)

TR said...

Thank you! My favorite treat is gingerbread cookies. :)