Saturday, December 15, 2012

15 days down

Today I searched for answers that will never be found.
I'm at a loss of words. 

Today, I have a request for all my readers. I ask that you remind those dear to you that you love them. And that you remember to share a smile this weekend. 
~~

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a

listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

~~

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.  ~Mother Teresa"

~~

Today is the last of my second chance gifts. So if you already have downloaded my "Wonderful Alpha" from the newsletter in the past you will not need to re download today. Starting tomorrow, the remainder of the event will be brand new and fresh. 

With 15 Days down and only 10 to go: 

Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 15th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 
One With Nature

This will remain a free gift here on the blog, so if you missed it you can go here to download.
Please check the post below for the winners of the VIP giveaway. 


My thoughts and prayers go out to Newtown, Chengping and everyone else that was affected by yesterday's events. 
 
    

17 comments:

teresaj said...

Great words. Thanks for today's download. My prayers are going up for everyone in Newtown.

Tammy said...

There's no sense to what happened today. You're right - the only thing we can do is show the ones we love how important they are to us.
Thank you for today's gift!

Arlene said...

I've sat here for ten minutes trying, unsuccessfully, to find the right words to express how I feel after today's tragedy. I can find only tears and a dreadful ache. So terribly sad and senseless. Thank you for your quotes and thoughts and gift. I'll be praying harder and longer tonight.

Becs said...

There are no words, what a sad sad day. Thank you for the gift.

Shuckclod said...

Obama was on the news at 5:30. I said what now? So I rewound the TV. I feel so terrible for those families. Sick world we live in. Little children! Always bad news these days. No one is safe from another sick person. You never know who is going to stop your world, and I know those children and the adults too, meant the world to someone.

Thank you for day 15...

Anonymous said...

What a sad day - my thoughts and prayers to all the families.

Thank you for today's gift.

Betty

Leza Krouwel said...

Beautiful words.... another event to shake the world. XXX

Scrappycath said...

My prayers go out to all the families in both CT and the village in China. Thank you for sharing your smile with us. I'm sending my smile on to you with peace from my heart. Keep passing it along! :)

Crystalnva said...

Too sad I can`t even form words about this horrific event.....
;~S

marsie55 said...

Why do these people feel the need to wreck other peoples lives??? My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by this monstrous action.
Thank you so much for today's gift :)

TR said...

Beautiful quotes. Our prayers are also with them. Have a blessed day.

Thank you.

Rylea said...

Love the quotes and there are no words for the tragedy for this horrid event. My heart has been heavy since the news...I can't imagine what they are going thru....not in a million years, but praying for them all.
Thank You. XOXOXOX

Thea said...

My hearts go out to the victims of this horrible event. I just know what to say.
Thank you for today's gift.

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much for Today's Gift.
Hold Your Loved Ones Close, One of the few things that seems to make sense today...

Yez said...

Very sad, senseless, don't know what is happening to our society. My prayers to those who have been affected. Thank you for today's gift.

Jaime said...

It is senseless, but not unexpected. If you are a bible reader, please read 2 Timothy 3:1-5. John 5:28,29 for the good news...

Stacey said...

thanks so much for another fantastic gift!