Friday, December 14, 2012

14 days down!

Alright- so today was insane fun. Seriously I don't remember when we have had so much fun together. I laughed til I hurt and I took so many pictures and well....Yea, in short this is going to be a pic heavy post. 

First- We went on a youtube hunt today after school. I wanted to share one of the new Bruno Mars songs with Joe. Well it lead to looking at the "trending video" section. And that lead to a video of a 3 year old eatting his first atomic warhead :) 

Well, since this momma has her stocking stuffers bought already- I just HAD to go digging ;) Luckily I had already bought some warhead candies and sour spray. (for those unfamiliar with this candy- It is like the ultimate sour treat- worse than sucking a lemon) 

  And I needed to get that face in real time......


Times 4 ;) LMAO

But of course Mommy and Daddy needed payback for being O' so Cruel. 



Then we went to their school's Holiday Family night. We went with our local food drive haul to donate and decided to make the most of it. And boy o boy did we ever. There was face painting, cookie decorating, games, crafts and of course SANTA!!!!
 
There was a door prize drawing and we won a mug set with hot cocoa and a school yearbook! Then we went out with the families and braved the cold for some Christmas Caroling. Needless to say I am still frozen to the core and just can't shake it, but it was TOTALLY worth it. Really a night to remember forever, and definitely going to be scrapped this weekend while all the feelings are still fresh :)

 Tonight's gift is another Second chance gift that was previously in my newsletter back in September. If you already have the One with Nature portion of the Find Yourself collection- you do not need to download tonight's gift.     

With 14 Days down and only 11 to go: 

Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 14th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 
So Happy

Since I am preparing this post early tonight, you can still download it HERE until tonight at 11:59 pm EST.

I did change the date of the giveaway post, just to ensure it shows on the front page here under the Advent post. TODAY is the last day to get your entries in. Tomorrow someone is going to be named VIP and win the whole shabang!!


I am going to go break into my new mug and cocoa set and try to shake this chill. Tomorrow marks crazy time again! Anyone else shopping this weekend and braving the masses?
I have my armor and super woman cape ready and waiting ;)

Much Love!

20 comments:

Becs said...

Oh those candies look fun, I don't think we have them in Canada. Sounds like a great night! Thanks for the freebie!

Rylea said...

Laugh? OMGoodness, I laughed so hard seeing those faces....so incredibly precious and then seeing the payback.....I needed a box of Depends....hysterical. And not shopping this weekend.....but the following Tuesday will be it for me and then done I am shopping. thanks so much for the giggles. Precious photo's indeedy.

Shuckclod said...

Them are some sour faces! I have had those before. Thank you for day 14. Hope you enjoyed your Hot Cocoa.

Crystalnva said...

I laughed and made the same faces as in the photos Im not a sour liker....Sounds like alot of fun ya`ll had lastnite and ALOT of great memories w/photos to prove it ...lol.. Shopping no, nope ,nah`ha ,i dont think so, not I !! But people watching I luv to people watch during the rush last minute hoop`la of hurry hurry hurry..THANK YOU ;~} for day 11 I seriously don`t think I had that because I would remember that cute trellis..

Arlene said...

You truly did have an evening to remember. Sounds like so much fun. Thanks for sharing. I loved all the sour faces, hahaha, and all the Holiday Family night pics. You and your family rock!

Holly and little people said...

Family Night sounds like a great tradition. Congrats on a great day with lots of pictures. Thanks for giving your gifts.

JeannieK said...

Thanks for tdaoy's adorable mini! Love the elements - especially the trellis since I scrap a lot of flower pics!

R2P2 said...

Funny pictures!! Thanks for day 14!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoy reading your blog postings!! Thanks for sharing.

Your latest gift is beautiful - thank you again for all the wonderful presents!

Betty

Leza Krouwel said...

We have that candy over here only tried it once...that was enough lol what a really happy house you seem to live in it's really lovely to read about :) Thank so much for all the downloads :D

Lulutoo said...

Congrats on winning the hot cocoa & mugs prize! Thanks for today's gift!

Tammy said...

It sounds like your family is lots of fun! I'm not into sour candy, but my kids sure are!
Thank you so much for today's gift! Have an amazing weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

DonnaK said...

This is another beautiful kit. Love the colors. Thanks again for sharing your remarkable talent.

Yez said...

Those faces made me laugh! Thanks for today's awesome gift.

snickels said...

I may be out there shopping. I was able to do some today, but it seems there is always more to do! Thanks so much for the laugh...and the wonderful goodies this holiday season!

teresaj said...

Sorry didn't comment yesterday and thank you for the gift but I do appreciate it. The faces are funny from the warhead spray. That stuff is so sour. Thanks for todays gift.

nancypinct said...

Thank you for today's goodies!!

Stacey said...

thanks for another fantastic gift!

TR said...

It was so much fun reading about your candy tasting. Great photos too. We only plan to do some basic grocery shopping as the Christmas shopping is done thankfully. Thank you!