Thursday, December 13, 2012

13 days down........

 We have just 12 days left til the big day!! Are you ready for it? 

Yea me either- so don't feel bad! LOL
This weekend is crunch time- It HAS to be, because I just don't want to be a last minute anything this year. (let's see if it happens LOL)

I have to say Tammy, I am jealous of the ability to just hop over to Disney anytime. I might come move in ;) LOL And Kandice you totally need to add me on PS3!! Marsie I totally did that too (and secretly do it time to time here ;) And Crystal- if you do decide to do it, call me before 911 because I totally want to hear about it ROFLMAO.  

Today was a once in a lifetime day- So we just had to do something!!
 We threw a 12/12/12 party here with cake, ice cream, pizza and cards.
Nothing like getting beat continuously at go fish to mark the special day.  Ana broke down and hugged me and said "It's okay mom, you just aren't good at this game" 0.o 

Gee thanks kiddo- way to raise those spirits LMAO
    
So I thought I would be slick and pull out some good old war. Needless to say - in the words of Roxy - "Mom you just suck at cards"

Just wait til you kids are old enough to understand rummy- Mommy is like master of THAT game hahaha. 

And I decided to start rewatching the entire series of LOST today. I am getting bored waiting on a weekly basis for Grey's - so I figured why not. 

Seriously?!? People how did we ever follow that show to begin with? LMAO
I got four episodes in today between cleaning and such and was SOOO confused. It could be because I wasn't giving it my full attention, but yea- WOW.  
 
With 12 Days down and only 12 to go: 

Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 13th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 

It is currently available in my shop for just $1

I did change the date of the giveaway post, just to ensure it shows on the front page here under the Advent post. There is still time to get your entries in

What did you do for 12/12/12? Anything special to remember the day?

Much Love!

30 comments:

Judy G said...

Here in Wisconsin it was Aaron Rodgers Day (Packers QB #12). I celebrated though with a holiday lunch with one of my book groups. Fun!

Tammy said...

12-12-12 is a big day for us...today my husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary! We have been staying at the Disneyland Resort with our kids for the last couple of days to celebrate! :)
Thank you so much for the amazing gifts you've been giving every day!

Becs said...

I seem to suck at cards too, how do those little ones beat us! I also need to catch up on Lost, I have 4-5 episodes and not sure why I didn't finish. Something to do over the holidays! Thanks for the freebie.

Becs said...

I seem to suck at cards too, how do those little ones beat us! I also need to catch up on Lost, I have 4-5 episodes and not sure why I didn't finish. Something to do over the holidays! Thanks for the freebie.

Arlene said...

The 12/12/12 party sounds like it was fun. Your kid's comments were too cute, lol. Gotta say I really loved the brag book blitz. I've never made a brag book, but I think I'll use this one. Thanks again for the lovely gifts.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for another lovely gift!

Betty

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Liz for day 13. Same stuff, just a different day.

mnJenL said...

I did try to take 12 Christmasy/wintery photos yesterday. Basically just went through the day though.

marsie55 said...

Thank you for todays dl :) I once lost 14 games (not hands, games!!) of Canasta in a row!! Just as well I have a good sense of humour he he he!!!

Crystalnva said...

Our 12-12-12 consisted of daily household jobs plus shewwwwing away a cardinal bird hehehe our state bird..Confession time... I have a collectin of bird feathers i luv feathers I do not have a peacock, flamingo or a red CARDINAL feather...This cardinal crashes into our windows(house garage & garden shed truck windows mirrors & bumpers) yesterday he kept "load"crashing into the familyroom door window scaring the twins badly..I REALLY want some red feathers !!!! My cats are useless with this bird anyother creature they are fearless..LOL All I want for Christmas is that Cardinal ;~}

Crystalnva said...

Our 12-12-12 consisted of daily household jobs plus shewwwwing away a cardinal bird hehehe our state bird..Confession time... I have a collectin of bird feathers i luv feathers I do not have a peacock, flamingo or a red CARDINAL feather...This cardinal crashes into our windows(house garage & garden shed truck windows mirrors & bumpers) yesterday he kept "load"crashing into the familyroom door window scaring the twins badly..I REALLY want some red feathers !!!! My cats are useless with this bird anyother creature they are fearless..LOL All I want for Christmas is that Cardinal ;~}

Crystalnva said...

P.S. THANK YOU ;~} for todays DL..

R2P2 said...

Thanks!

JeannieK said...

Thanks for another wonderful freebie today - and some laughs! Love reading your blog!! Nothing special here for 12-12-12 - still trying to get my cards made. 6 down, 8 to go.

Holly and little people said...

I enjoy reading of your adventures, makes me think about the things my kids put me through and then the sweet moments. My 5 year old gave me big hug yesterday because he realized that Mommy is always working for him and his siblings and he wanted Mommy to feel good. Thanks for sharing your giveaways with us, now to find the time to use them!

Anisah said...

Sounds like a fun party! We didn't do anything. My daughter was born 6/6/96. easy to remember lol.

Thanks for your awesome freebie!!!

Anisah

Deb Burroughs said...

It was my retirement lunch yesterday! I have 4 more hours to work this week and I am retired!!! Thanks for the lovely kit today - I really like the colors! :)

Yez said...

It's been years since I played a card game and I suck lol sounds like you had fun. My day was the same spending time looking for a job. Thank you so much for the awesome gift!

Anonymous said...

I so appreciate the fact that you have these freebies to give away this time of year...plus raise 5 kids! Not to mention all the daily stuff that needs to be done! Thanks so much!

KandiceD said...

I took 12 pictures and wrote notes about the day. First thing in the morning I came upstairs to find that my kids have eaten half of their Halloween candy. Wrapper every where...lol! I took a picture of my van rolling over to 190000 kms. AT exactly at noon I took a picture of me shopping at my favorite Chocolate store for Christmas presents. Later that afternoon I took a pic and wrote a note about my sons visit to the dentist where she asks him hows he doing and hows his teeth. He replies I have a pain...she's says oh where's the pain..He says In my butt!! I think I'm going to be in trouble with him he just turned 4....lol! So I got 12 cool things that happened to me & my family and I will do a layout eventually but probably after the Christmas rush.

Thanks again for the wonderful gifts!

Thea said...

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful talents!

Lulutoo said...

I got to pick up my Yorkie from the animal hospital--yay! Then I finished up my Christmas cards. Today I need to mail them and hunt down the special food she was prescribed. She went through the can they sent home in 12 hours--poor baby! Thanks for today's gift!

Christine said...

Thank you for todays lovely gift!

Meg said...

Thanks for today's goodie. I love the colors!

Gina said...

Ahhh, love beating my daughter at cribbage!!!! I was always bored to tears with kid card games. Now I have to play Go Fish, and Memory with my Alzheimers stricken mother-in-law. Unfortunately, she's better at Memory than I am! Merry Christmas!

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

TR said...

For 12-12-12 we celebrated my husband's birthday. :) Thank you!

Stacey said...

thanks for another awesome gift!

DonnaK said...

Thanks for the gift today! On 12/12/12 unfortunately I had a root canal dental procedure on a front tooth. Not pleasant but memorable! Yuk!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you so much!