Monday, December 10, 2012

10 days down.....Getting Close!

Your comments from yesterday's post are so inspiring creatively and have definitely got me thinking on some new things to try. If you are stuck on some gift ideas- Read through the comments and I am absolutely positive something will spark. 

Thanks to Tammy I have the wine bottle out for angel transformation as a gift, some no sew blankets to be made (Thanks Crystal and Holly for inspiring that one) and a couple more photo books with MORE than just my kiddos in them. 

But Nancy, Shannon and TR- one of you ladies need to come help this no cross stitching momma! LOL I just can never get the hang of it. Could be that I have the attention span of a 

For news from me, the family life here was same old same old. Nothing TOO exciting, just movies and crafting since it's still raining :( Thanks to Netflix we have a whole bunch of new Disney movies that we don't have in our video collection. YAY!

Me on the other hand....I got some awesome news today that has me floating cloud nine. I can't share JUST yet (I know - hate me- I tease LOL) But I think you are going to love it :) 

Alright- I'll stop rambling. The post of how-to's on yesterday's gift and a few others is in the post below :) 

With 10 Days down and only 15 to go: 
~*~Sorry This gift has been opened~*~

Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 10th 11:59 pm EST
 At that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- Here is what was hiding inside: 


Due to the nature of this gift, and the purpose of it to help you fulfill last minute craft gifts, It will remain available free until Christmas Day. If you missed it, you can grab it up HERE
If you are a little stuck on the gift from yesterday OR Are looking for more craft gift ideas- Check out the post below for the video how-to's

*Please note* Gifts 1-7 that are currently in my shop will revert to full price TONIGHT! So last chance to grab them up at this price.

Tomorrow I will be posting how you will have the chance to get the ENTIRE 2013 design line from Sweet Digi Scraps PLUS everything currently available in the shop. 

Tonight I am going to be dividing the closet of gifts here to double check if I have enough for everyone here and get started on the wrapping. I REFUSE to the be the 4 am wrapper this year........And hopefully I can actually stick to it for the first time since I was like...13? LOL
Are you a last minute wrapper or do you wrap the gifts as you go?
 
Much Love!

24 comments:

Becs said...

Thank you!! I'm usually a last minute wrapper but I do wrap some earlier. My husband is the wrapper in our house.

Happy wrapping!!

Tammy said...

I'm glad you liked the angel idea. I would email a picture, but it was in my pre-digi days & those pix haven't been scanned yet :}
I usually am a (VERY) last minute wrapper, but this year-for the first year EVER-I am almost done shopping so I am going to wrap early! Yay me! Good luck with yours :)
Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts so far! They have been amazing!!

Tammy said...

P.S. I can't wait to hear your big news! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your generosity. I look forward to your daily freebies and can't wait to hear about the opportunity to purchase your entire store! :)

Oh, and yep, I'm a list minute wrapper. Though you've got me inspired to attempt to do it earlier this year.

Janet

Holly and little people said...

I am usually an early wrapper, unless the kids try to get involved and since my monkeys range from almost 1 to 8, I wrap later at night rather than during the day.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for day 10... I wrap as I go for the others. My husbands, stay wrapped in my den closet, because he cheats(shaking)and is nosy. I hope it is good news and not something you already have X 4.

Lulutoo said...

Good luck with your wrapping and thanks for today's gift!

marlah24 said...

Thanks for all the wonderful gifts. Every year I pledge to wrap as I go but always end up wrapping everything after the tree is up. Maybe next year.

JeannieK said...

Thank you for another wonderful gift today! I tend to wrap at the last minute thinking it's easier to get all the wrap and bows out once - always a mistake! Seems I miss having the right box for at least 2 or 3 items...thankfully gift bags have come along - but you must have a good supply to ensure having the right sizes!!

Barbara said...

Thanks again, Liz! You inspire me.

Arlene said...

Thank you so much for Day 10's beautiful gift. I tend to wrap right near the end, about two days before Christmas. Love your posts and am intrigued by your big news, lol. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Started wrapping yesterday with load christmas music playing and in between all the other house hold chores with kids running in & out.........After reading bout the wine bottle angel I would luv to see that..Liz Im happy that you have cloud nine news how is cloud nine I have`nt been there in awhile...lol THANK YOU ;~} for todays DL girly you`re the BEST!!!!!
from crystalnva

Thea said...

Thanks for the gift today!

Deb Burroughs said...

Normally, I wrap as I go. Much of my shopping is done online and I usually wrap them as they come in - or within a couple of days - since if I didn't wrap them up, my daughter would be into them!

Leza Krouwel said...

I used to love wrapping in one go and seeing all my daughters presents together...But now my daughter is 14 she goes to bed so late I have to sneek a bit of time here and there to get it done.
Thank you again for these lovely downloads there has not been a single one that I haven't loved XXX

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts, both yesterday's and today's! I love that you've given us the opportunity to make some of our own gifts :)

Dawn said...

Thank you for day 10! Beautiful.

I don't wrap as I buy them - I buy them all year long. I am early though - I aim to have finished most of them by the end of November. We have a lot of overseas family to cater for (last posting 3rd Dec) and I have got in the habit of doing everyone else at the same time. Makes for a relaxing December!!

Yez said...

Love it, thank you very much! I'm usually a last minute wrapper.

Anonymous said...

I usually start wrapping early as I buy gifts - but then find I often have one more item to add to someone's gift package so am delayed wrap that gift!

Thank you for today's beautiful present!
Looking forward to your "news"!

Betty

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thank you for the gift, love the apples. All at the last moment here :)

Anisah said...

Thank you!

Anisah

R2P2 said...

thank you!

TR said...

Thank you so very much! Love your questions and your gifts. Normally I wrap closer to the date, but will be wrapping early to regain my craft room which is filled with gifts.

Nancy said...

Thanks for another wonderful goodie! Your generousity is amazing!