Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Here!!!!

  Finally, I can say it, Let the countdown begin!!!

This is the 6th year of sharing holiday memories with you, and I definitely can't wait for the memories that will surely come from this year. So many wonderful friendships have been found through this event, and I hope that this year is no different. 

This month, I want to give back to you. As a thank you from both me and my family for all the support through this amazing craft throughout the past year. (Besides, who says kids are the only ones that get to have all the fun with the holiday countdowns?) 

Each day I will be bringing you a brand new gift, a surprise that will be available to download for 24 hours (The time frame for the matching day in December per EST)
Each night at midnight EST, a new gift will go up, and the prior day's gift will be revealed. 
The entire month will bring you a mix of kits, alphas, templates, projects and more. 
My hope is that by the end of the event, you will have a wonderful new scrap stash to bring in the new year with. AND hopefully help you create some wonderful holiday gifts as well. 
I will also be posting several tutorials throughout the event this year, for quick and easy gifts and scrapbooking tips.  Tomorrow, not only will I have a new gift for you, but I will also show you how to create an album similar to this one: 



But let's get started with the countdown shall we?
With 1 Day down and only 24 more to go: 
~*~Sorry, this gift has been open~*~


Please note this download will remain valid for 24 hours.
 Until December 1st 11:59 pm EST
 After that point, it will be revealed, placed in the shop and a new gift will be given. 

To those new and old alike, welcome to the Sweet Digi Scraps Advent and 12 days event. I hope you enjoy the gifts this year. 
 Thank you all so much for your support and friendship throughout the past year!!
Much Love and Hugs!

36 comments:

fl_connie said...

thanks, Liz! I hope your Christmas holidays will be as warm & wonderful as your generosity.

Sandy Lewis said...

Hi Liz - thank you! Here's hoping you will have a joyous Christmas Season!

Goog said...

FUN! I'm so excited!!!

lvgurrrl said...

Thank you!!!!!!

Arlene said...

Day 1 is gorgeous! Thanks so much Liz. Happy Holidays.

Rylea said...

Thank You for this beautiful gift.....XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

K2 Designs said...

Thank you for sharing with us all. Merry Christmas!

Nydia said...

Thanks for your sharing and caring thoughts... Blessings to you and your family...

Holly A. said...

I've been searching for a holiday kit that spoke to me and I just found it! What a beautiful gift! Thank you SO much for your generosity! Have a joyous Christmas and many blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful gift!!
Betty

Stacey said...

thank you so much! Glad you're having this again this year!

Shuckclod said...

Your name is one of my most protected folders. I am so happy! :) I wish you only the best of things to come. Thank you for Gift 1.

Scrumptious said...

Thank you so much for this, it's so generous and also so fun! I am totally savoring the thought of "unwrapping" this gift.

Ghislaine said...

Thank you very much!

Johna said...

very nice!!! thank you so much!

lauriewe said...

downloading now and I am sure it will be wonderful- thanks Liz for being so generous!

Molly Harbridge said...

Thanks Liz!

Grá O'Neill said...

Thanks for the lovely gift :)

Crystalnva said...

I always luv this always something to look forward to..THANK YOU ;~} Liz

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for Shabby Tradition. It is rich and beautiful. I appreciate your generosity. Christmas blessings to you and your family...

Kerri said...

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without your advent and 12 Days - thanks so much! for this year and the past 6!
Hugs
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! what a fantastic freebie--and how great you're doing a whole "season" of them. :)

Barbara said...

So very generous! Thank you!

snickels said...

Thank you so much!

Becs said...

Thank you for your kindess!!

Leza Krouwel said...

Thanks so much I thought it was just the tag in the pic it's a lovely kit XXX

Johanna said...

Thank you so much!! Beautiful and generous gift! Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

pookiepea said...

Absolutely stunning, thank you so much!

Corrin Kosifou said...

it is lovely, thank you!

cantabile21 said...

Thanx for sharing... lovely glittery wordart! =)

KandiceD said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Jewel said...

I look forward to this every year Liz - thank you! Also I *love* reading about your Christmas happenings ... it's become part of my Christmas tradition to read about yours LOL.

Trista said...

You are oh so generous Liz. Thanks so much for such a lovely gift!