Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's almost that time!

Even though things have seemed a bit quiet lately, they have been anything but. It's that time of the year to get busy with holiday crafts and gifts, and I have been doing just that. Yesterday Sweet Digi Scraps took the plunge over to the paper realm and you will be seeing a lot more hybrid and paper craft gifts and ideas coming your way, as well as the opportunity to pick up your favorite Sweet Digi Scraps designs in paper kit form. 

I want to thank everyone that came and supported me at the craft bazaar yesterday, and I truly hope that you and your loved ones enjoy the scrapbooks full of memories! If anyone is wishing for custom albums of any size and type (both digital/paper) feel free to use the contact me button listed above and I would be more than happy to create one for you. The deadlines to place orders are November 30th for digital albums and December 16th for paper albums to ensure Christmas deliveries. 

Here is a peek at one of the tag pop up and paper bag albums I created, and can be made custom for you: 
*This uses the kit "Photoshoot" *
 
With all that news however, it is just a start to yet another wonderful holiday season here.  We are fastly approaching the 6th annual advent and 12 days event. I can't believe it has been that long, and I am truly thankful for all of you that have been sharing your memories with me and allowing me to be part of your memory keeping. Be ready for daily visits to the blog here, and clear some space on your hard drive.....this year is better than ever!!! 37 full days of treats coming your way, you really don't want to miss it. 

I will be back tomorrow with a new tutorial, introduce more of the fabulous Creative Sweeties- And give a little teaser of what to expect next month as we count down to the holidays together. 

For those that have followed me musically- here a little something to get you in the holiday spirit


Much Love!




3 comments:

Goog said...

Beautiful music!!!!

Jac said...

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs!! Great job girl!!

KandiceD said...

I love it! Wow you have a gorgeous voice!!

and Thank you in advance with your advent gifts and 12 days. You are very generous and sweet! Happy Thanks Giving!