Friday, November 2, 2012

DSD Happenings!

It's DSD weekend and I am sure you know by now that means lots of awesome games, challenges, prizes AND sales. Well at The Digichick we are celebrating with all of that and then some.I have loads to share with you! First off- EVERYTHING in my shop is 40% off thru the 5th :) 



I have several things I am hosting this week where you can win some awesome prizes!

Mark the calendars!

A Speed Scrap November 3rd at 3 pm EST
Bingo at TDC
Tell Your Story Card Exchange
3 Hybrid crop tutorials coming this weekend
AND a special win it all that will be announced on my FB page later today!


There is also a DSD Hop going on loaded with tons of free goodies!

Here is what I have on my page:


New This Week

I actually have 3 brand new kits this weekend all about documenting life. As well as some returning items that I just had to bring back! All of these are on sale 40% off thru the 5th of November. 

Document This


 

Document That

These Memories

 

DSD Rewind Items

No comments: